3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samius01d 19.04.20 10:31 am

Synchronization of generators in power plant (INFRA)

How to synchronize 3 generator power? Synchroscope spinning, all with different speed and direction. There are 3 buttons: stop generator, acceleration and deceleration. When you click on the acceleration or deceleration does not happen.
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
fatal_3rr0r 19.04.20

Throw a screen, I remember visually :(

S
Samius01d 19.04.20

Astaritus

f
fatal_3rr0r 19.04.20

Include, and catch the value between low and max, in the red zone button break. Not?

S
Samius01d 19.04.20

Astaritus
All 3 arrows were put in the red zone - the result is zero :( All head broke already...

S
Samius01d 19.04.20

Kapets guys pomogite. Very involved game, I want to know the point will be on. All previous puzzles were given quite easily, but there is something unclear. In the Internet of playthroughs no, on the tube there are a couple of videoproiezioni but there is an old version of the game, not complete...

S
Samius01d 19.04.20

In General, barely found this video on generators, already at the development stage of the game. His hand slows down and accelerates when you click on the button control and I did not react. Apparently this is a bug... If anyone has a save right after the generators, please share :(

f
fatal_3rr0r 19.04.20

Food. Turn on the power. There are three generators. On them buttons. Then returned to the wheelhouse, looking at the shifty hands. Catch them at a moment when the light turns green lamp. White button arrow to brake, to make it easier to catch.
Did not from the first attempt.
Spoiler

S
Samius01d 19.04.20

Astaritus
I did so, but the fact is that my arrow does not react to the button presses and the console in sleep error when clicked. Apparently cheto bagnulo...

S
Samius01d 19.04.20

The problem is solved! Just restart the map via console, got to the generators and the buttons are working! xD