3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 19.04.20 10:31 am

Questions on the passage (spoilers!) (Observer)

I have three questions:

- found the code to apartment 205. Entered her and began the trip with the infinite corridor. It ended up that I went out the front door. It must be so or I missed something? There shouted a man.

- it is necessary to find the secret room in the basement, but I'm in the basement and there was nothing there, only a through corridor. I again missed something?

- in the fan no way to open the grate to feed the computer. How can I do that?

PS. I haven't explored the 4th floor. Maybe there are some answers.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TG1K986 19.04.20

All right, there is a need to roam these halls and floors. But do the codes to the doors, if needed.
Спойлер1984;0446;1074;3615;4004;7441;6359В right corner of the computer cable connect the computer and download the driver in it. They understand, after connecting the cable. But nothing will find.
Spoilert just one of the cards. They are the developers like pictured and they are scattered around the house

N
Nemezis 19.04.20

With the cellar clear. Further in the story we find ourselves in the basement is a labyrinth and there will be need the room.

PS. Where the hell is lost all antisun or whatever that medicine. Found three pieces in one place, gathered, are happy that it is now long enough... And now I'm in the basement with the killer, see specific interference, was going to take it - and no antizine! now crawling in the dark, even with the interference... PPC.

S
SkyraX 19.04.20

building a computer with uninstallable updates and the red toggle switch of the equipment,as I understand it, then just do all unused? or something I missed somewhere

PS. Nemesis
Siusi of my table on an endless sinhasan

S
SkyraX 19.04.20

after prohozheniya more questions than answers.
made a backup and looked both endings, with the acceptance of the principle is clear,but rejection is not clear when the observer stood from his chair and knocked the switch,and then I realized Adam is slowly dying\off according to the battery,but then came Janus and inserted a cord,and then I realized Adam has moved into his mind,and then we play for Janus,before which for some reason is broken service bot?after Packed with the muzzle observer of Janus killed,and the observer live\no? and it is not clear what was actually Adam,he th worked in this company to move a brain people figure,which was in these rooms(maybe there is even nobody was in the rooms? and only a digital brain?), and then I decided myself to digitize? then being number, sent a werewolf to kill themselves the present(severed head) and this werewolf because drugs generally freaked out and started watering the tenants,then the principle... and nachianetsya the game being in the car with us I understand bound is already dead digital Adam and away we go... and another thing unclear to me was when in the mirror of the monster we saw\the observer,what the interpretation is also not much to grasp who che can explain all this.

J
JEKABRAZZ 19.04.20

SkyraX
Also somehow I do not understand about the monster in the mirror. One night I sat down and went, WMS cheto not catch.

N
Nemezis 19.04.20

SkyraX
With synchronism campaign bug - when playing with Claudia - bar does not appear in the menu stick sinhasan

S
SkyraX 19.04.20

Nemesis
which line? bring up the menu and hit the square button sinhazinha

N
Nemezis 19.04.20

SkyraX
Say it again - on the keyboard this button menu is not displayed.

S
SkyraX 19.04.20

Nemesis
I play on the keyboard,I had the square button to puncture sinhazinha,you don't, what am I doing wrong?

J
Johngood 19.04.20

the mouse click

S
SkyraX 19.04.20

Johngood
if it it is not at all where he's going to press?

M
Mandison 19.04.20

There was also no button on the keyboard, is injected through the controller.