3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20 10:31 am

4K v.s. native 4K console

Can human eyes to distinguish the real from the console 4K native 4K?How is it that console for 31k runs games in 4K?For such a resolution on PC need GeForce 1080
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

Madevi
That is,deceiving us?It's a bomb

M
Madevi 19.04.20

[Denis], the most common answer to the question Why on consoles, optimization is better on the consoles do not need to customize the game for thousands of configurations.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 19.04.20

Madevi
Madevi wrote:
The same optimizations.
consolato again divorced. There is a picture upscaled 1440p 1080p and adds anti-aliasing fxaa, then soap again superimposed and stretched to 4K. Of a hurdy-gurdy for$ 399 more only waiting for naive children.

M
Madevi 19.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS, okay, I knew that everything is much easier.
Then I am also interested in the answer to this question:
Can human eyes to distinguish the real from the console 4K native 4K?

T
Trian4k 19.04.20

I think that all the same on consoles, not real 4K. Well, she can not pull 4K.

R
RDIFB0 19.04.20

How is it that console for 31k runs games in 4K?
It renders a 3D scene, the resolution is lower and cleverly stretches the picture. And then adds 4K honest GUI.
Can human eyes to distinguish the real from the console 4K native 4K?
If there is nothing to compare - definitely Yes. Otherwise, not a fact. Especially if you look at the picture in the dynamics, not looking at the screenshots.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.04.20

[Denis] wrote:
if the ability of the human eye to distinguish real from 4K native 4K console?
Native? The first time I see this term. A real 4K is, I believe, 4K on the pitch? ) Well done, all well said ^_^

Trian4k wrote:
I think that all the same on consoles, not real 4K. Well, she can not pull 4K.
And I have the same opinion.

D
DolmakimiOglan 19.04.20

XS, there is optimization for specific hardware.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Native? The first time I see this term.
Read about Pro PS4,will see

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

in the very Bolshom the TV thinking Yes or on the large monitor
and I don't quite understand that there is no native resolution. modern engines for example allow you to reduce the precision of pictures on the go. together with soap decrease pixeley accuracy by fourth - order in conjunction with temporal fragrant myltse not so much. that is, in theory, you can come up with such a situation is the console optimization that talking heads is 4K resolution and animated the scene where smoke and explosions there already lower. the bakery permanent SDA 4K ultra chotko smoothing.
another thing I like so somnivajus in the console 4K is finally signified. for example, there is gameplay masseffect Andromeda before the game в4к supposedly recorded with PS4 about. I peck-peck downloaded in 4K and considered shaders. it looks like there is even so a 4K sometimes but as interframe compression and color harmonics yet.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

MunchkiN 616
I mean,you're eyes can see the shaders?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

[Denis]
can be seen if you know what to look for. and you can consider SSR reflection. vertically it is usually always a multiple of the screen pixels further along the depth of the frame to the surface noise begins
however, if the pitch has some Coca antialaising performed after JEM that won't make a difference. for example, when mssa x2 or powerful fhaa and 2 to 4 if the picture is without the size of the fragment to set the difference will be impossible without proper screen large 4K screen

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

MunchkiN 616
Could you give me some examples in the screenshots?Very interesting to see the difference)

L
LeopoldoMendoza 19.04.20

No matter can be distinguished or not, if there is expert analysis, confirming that the game engine does not generate 4K which is then displayed, and the client knows this, he will not be satisfied even if he is blind as a bat.

G
Ghost Hunter 19.04.20

From 4K will not be confused until you come up with the normal connection method. Unfortunately HDMI has become too popular. Many manufacturers are not particularly worried about the gamers.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

[Denis]
in fact, from scrictly I couple a bunch
the example that I wanted to show suddenly didn't work as I have a couple of how special broke Skalica and voschem difference 0 is obtained
but if you're interested you can start any kind of battle 4 or masseffect andomeda in full any resolution and on some of the smaller
and see how your dynamics would this apskeyl to work on shiny wet surfaces. they will be more blurry I say and pixel more and smazana. (good or bad, the question is not unambiguous)
but if you put the question exactly whether a person is able to distinguish especially if you play on the TV I believe that there is. (if you let me put playing for the same TV only one native 4K screen and the other is 1080p) if hiccup differences and sit close then Yes. the knife touches the console upscale and baking of the individual.
so do not forget about the quality of Griffonia and can raise long about what 1080 is powerful enough but returns the time when the performance of the thick cards used are not particularly effective and that raising resolution is not effectively a lot in terms of performance while eckbox van and пс4про efficiency get better as the game still have the differential load and the type used in Shader under the console