3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonius_S 19.04.20 10:32 am

GTA Online Heist (Elite Challenge) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day to all! Decided to post the video from our passing the Elite trials on PS4. If anyone has questions, happy to answer them.

Draw your attention to the fact that the countdown in the elite trials, with the exception of the mission with Rashkovskii( as soon as it starts the movie in prison) starts once lost sign with a potential share of the robbery.

Gradation of difficulty, from difficult to easy: Human labs -> Fleeca -> Prison break -> Pacific Standard -> Series A.

Fleeca job

Tips:
1. To buy an apartment at Alta street #3. Buy motorcycle Akuma and fully pumped.
2.To reach Kiwami to the Governor as quickly as possible, namely for 45-50 seconds.
3. When the driller sits in the car immediately put on a mask via the interactive menu.
4.The driver it is advisable to go to the Bank on full throttle and not crash.
5. The driller should all hack the first time, the maximum of the second.
6. It is necessary to drill at full speed(press R2) but gradually increase the pressure on the drill (forward left stick).
7. Team driller driver jumps in the car and after a short clip with breaking the cell driller at full speed rushes to Chime.
8. The first two checkpoint a driver passes on the left side of the road, and the last third on the right, it beats a police car in the back door.
9. At the entrance to Cargobobу with magnet driver throttle and brake works.

link - -

Prison break

Tips:
1. The pilot on the Mayor rushes to the airport and takes Velum.
2. The bomber on the Mayor at full throttle reaches the prison bus kills the driver and takes it. Then takes him to the point where he successfully blasts him with a bomb Velcro and quickly rushes to Buzzardу.
3. The prison officer and the prisoner, meanwhile, should get a prison bus and go to jail.
4. The pilot must fly over the Vinewood sign until, until it the timer remain 30 seconds, then fly to the checkpoint. The very checkpoint to take no need, the timer will disappear as soon as fly to the area near the airport. Velum is necessary to plant to the left of the main entrance to the prison.
5. The Demoman needs as quickly as possible to clean up the prison with turntables, but be careful because in the return line also fly rockets.
6.The prison officer and the prisoner finish off the remaining guards and move to bronirovanii car. Prison (driver), prisoner (in the passenger seat) and rashkovskii (in the body). Drive up to Velumу need on the left side, as there is a ladder.

link
link
Human Labs

Tips:
0. The elite test is the most complex, and compressed in time and every second is a failure!
1. To pass the elite test you will need a apartment in Еclipse towers, four pumped Governors and of course skills good driving skills and shooting).
2. All four players must reach the Valkyrie in 2:55.
3. To reach controlkey point parauterine not more than 1:10.
4. Ground units jumps to the turntables once taken as a reference point.
5. The pilot planted the arrow on hills left from the Human Labs and flies to the beach.
6.After the shooter landed on the mountain, he will have to shoot down two choppers with the minigun, and another chopper with a heavy sniper rifle that appears far beyond the mountain, right opposite the beach.
7. Ground the panel at the bottom of all zashishaet without stopping, takes the information from the computer and swims through the tunnel to the checkpoint to the beach. Once ground, the group emerged from the tunnel she instructs the pilot to sit in a helicopter, then fly to the arrow and put Valkyriю towards the mountain Child.
8. After takeoff from beach teams on the ground, the shooter needs to cover Valkyriю, knocking Buzzard who will be on their tail.
9. The pilot need to fly strictly along the ridge of the mountains, with constantly changing altitude and to Dodge missiles .
10. After the village chopper gunners and shoot Buzzardы the shooter, the shooter must use a minigun. When the last chopper gunner jumps into a Valkyrie and fly to the final checkpoint.

link
link

Series A

Tips:
1. To pass the elite test you will need an apartment in 4 Integrity Way and pumped two Governors .
2. Main tasks lookouts (North) and (South) as quickly as possible to clean up.
3. Sentinel (South) can use the car with a machine gun.
4. After Stripping, the sentinel (North) jump in the truck and race to the final checkpoint shooting on the way lost, if you have a car with a machine gun, carefully finishes off the remaining propane in the test is necessary to kill at least 75 enemies.

link
link

Pacfic Standard

Tips:
1. To pass the elite test you will need a apartment in Еclipse towers, four Mayors, and pumped heavy combat suit .
2. The one who goes to the Bank first takes a checkpoint, all the rest go to the main entrance. Pay attention from the bike to climb like took checkpoint once drove up to the entrance.
3. The bomber in a Bank and a hacker has to work very smoothly and not be underfoot at each other. After all the money is collected, take the checkpoint at the exit of the Bank.
4. As soon as the roller has passed out from the Bank and jump to the first checkpoint (don't need to shoot will save time/just eat it).
5. As soon as everyone boarded Lectro, start to go to the boat the same way as in the video.

link

---------------
To hone route facilities to test my friend created two races, unfortunately they are only available on (PS4) to Human Labs and Pacific standard:
Race to Human labs http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/DHwuicz-70Kaj4eqiJBw-Q
Race for Pacifica http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/7mF_ykr4wkK_HF0eg5gDmw
---------------

After successful completion of all 5 elite test, you get two great t-shirts which are given below:

37 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hyuga Akio 19.04.20

Useful video. I've never been in a hurry for elite jobs, prefer calm, clear passage. But a couple of interesting things to see.

F
FoggyStar 19.04.20

Antonius_S
mmm what is the uniqueness of this video? The Internet is full of such, a short and lukanich, so even with normal division 4 of the screen showing what makes each team. But if nothing new to offer, except for his nicknames and goals, so it makes sense to fill up with useless information?

A
Antonius_S 19.04.20

Hyuga Akio
Thank you! I agree, calm and clean this thing is, but when all is passed you can and Elitku pass!) And 2 t-shirts does not hurt.

FoggyStar
Someone talked about the uniqueness of video data? I kind of never told You that!))) You passed the elite trials? This topic was created to discuss elitech tests, not the number of similar videos on passing the elite trials! Again if you are not interested, don't look!!!

P
Prince_Saint 19.04.20

FoggyStar
Instead of someone to discuss - it would be better prepared good stuff! Which you think is worthy.

Personally, I like this forum, a rummage around the Internet in search of the best video/tactics - it is not fun. The more forums are needed - in order to share information, not to send people to Google/YouTube.

Thanks to the author for materials.

H
Hyuga Akio 19.04.20

The pilot must fly over the Vinewood sign until the timer time is not closer to 30 seconds, and then fly over and take the checkpoint and go to the landing. To plant is to the right of the main entrance to the prison, as there will be less cops and have the opportunity to disperse the Velum to rise.

I through trial and simple calculations brought the time for departure from the airport - 02:30. Then a little stock remains and fly once again by the time the ground forces to Rakovskovo gets. Unclear 2 points:
1) When taking the Velum checkpoint at the airport near the prison starts to fly fighter jets. If you land the plane at the prison and wait, didn't the plane blow up?
2) The same applies to the cops. Don't they ponabegut while you're waiting for the plane?

A
Antonius_S 19.04.20

Hyuga Akio
Maybe I misspoke, sorry if confused.

1.The pilot immediately flies to the mountain with the Vinewood sign and flies there for as long as the timer remain 30 seconds. Which is enough to fly to the zone control point. To the checkpoint do not need to fly. As soon as I lost the timer, the pilot needs to sit down Velum.
2. The fighter will not have time to fly (fighter pilot dies when the ground group goes from prison), as to the time of landing ground, the group will leave the prison. With regards to the cops, Yes, they will appear and get rid of them is the bomber on Buzzardе.

H
Hyuga Akio 19.04.20

Antonius_S
It turns out that a lot will depend on coordinated work of teams on the ground and the helicopter because the plane itself is unarmed.

Ideally, I would like to know point in time on the timer of the pilot when:
1) ground crew goes to prison
2) when you find Rostovskogo
3) how much time passes until the command reaches the armored car.

A
Antonius_S 19.04.20

Hyuga Akio
That is, on the other elitku not pass, only full cooperation between the players!

I suggest just start stopwatch start video!

As far as I remember the following:
1: checkpoint at the entrance 4:25 ( this time can be increased if you go to a prison bus on two Akuma)
2. Launch video Rashkovskii 2:50
3. From Rakovskovo to armored car 2:07 with Rachkovski.

a
atomvova 19.04.20

Hello! As one of my friend: If someone did, then we can too, if all we do as a team. I tell myself, GTA online was good only because of the story, but was really interesting, and after the robberies, the elite trials. Perhaps you have already passed all 5 Elitok and made it much better, if you want to stay on the team, tell us about it, help others to become a team.

d
dallas1981s 19.04.20

only watched the fifth video,remove,do not disgrace!

A
Antonius_S 19.04.20

dallas1981s
What is Your position?

a
atomvova 19.04.20

dallas1981s
I understand that the fifth video has hidden flaws).
All posted videos, including the first, fifth, or end, is the result of a successfully-passed the elite trials in GTA online. This topic is created to support willing to get what you want. For criticism of the video, you can follow different links. I wish you good luck!

d
dallas1981s 19.04.20

atomvova
I misspoke,I meant 5 agrab(Pacific standard). Passed bad,a lot of dough lost,stupid route to escape,drove crashed,although the ultimate goal is achieved.

A
Antonius_S 19.04.20

dallas1981s
With regards to money, we safely dispose of 12500000. The goal was not money, but the fulfillment of Pacifica's less than 10м15с.

A
Apolinariy85 19.04.20

In Pacific standard faster is Kurum directly to the boat on the highway

A
Antonius_S 19.04.20

Good day! For how much You will have to perform elitku?

P
Prince_Saint 19.04.20

Question 5му robbery (Bank).
After activation, motorcycles, do I need to be at least one (or all) of control point? Or you can go directly to the boat?
Once, for some strange reason, when we got to the boat and started to leave - we got an error leaving and the mission was failed. What are the nuances?

A
Antonius_S 19.04.20

Prince_Saint
To perform an excellent test is to take a checkpoint is not necessarily because You have a limit on time, eat right to the boat! The inscription leaving appears in case if someone from the team took the checkpoint. To avoid this problem, I advise everyone to go kollonay.

P
Prince_Saint 19.04.20

Antonius_S, thank you

And does anyone have a route for a motorcycle on the 5th robbery (Bank)?
Better screen card, or even a video, we can came to hand.

ps: the kurume not to offer, with her banal uninteresting.

a
atomvova 19.04.20

Apolinariy25
Good day, to take to Kurum, the elite test is stupid, maybe not enough time to get there on time.

Prince_Saint
There is a Race for Pacifica, which you can throw to your playlist ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/
games/gtav/jobs/
tagged/heist%20train%20route or Next search the hashtag: #heist train route