3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VenoM37 19.04.20 10:32 am

Does not display textures (Resident Evil 4)

Has anyone seen that nvidia 7600 gs wood for her latest released in 2015 ,the system seven 32 cue stone Athlon x2 245 ram 2gb ddr3
game version 1.0.6 hd reissue
I noticed that using the SwiftShader DX9 Shader Model 3.0 Build 3383 Demo is from a build of software for games
the textures appear ,but the performance drops to zero in principle with any game where you don't push this pseudo optimizes the Shader ,it is clear that vidyuhi about anything in the current reality
but the minimum salary, it goes quite well if you tweak fps

14 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenoM37 19.04.20

V
VenoM37 19.04.20

here you can see in the screenshot that with the Shader works and why out of the box does not want to work is not clear

J
Jacob Temple 19.04.20

VenoM37
The performance drops to zero in principle with any game where you don't push this pseudo optimizing Shader - SO don'T PUSH.

V
VenoM37 19.04.20

Jacob Temple
that's all I could write ? just where marked

O
OakSorcerer 19.04.20

VenoM37
Try the original edition, maybe in the HD remake of something with the engine is made, here it is buggy on old maps.

J
Jacob Temple 19.04.20

VenoM37
Quite adequate advice. A little? Change your outdated hardware and operating system. Not suitable. Learn how to use ReShade, it pretty well allows you to improve the picture in games.

V
VenoM37 19.04.20

OakSorcerer
the original does not roll I need mouse control ,I noticed that on the built-in mother graphics chip nvidia 7025 nforce 630a same

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.04.20

The author, you were lucky that the game actually runs with this map. On my 9600 GT and that slide show shows, and she both times at 3-4 performance will be yours. You know that, so don't screw with the brain itself and others, and put the original one with the mod for mouse control (in fact, the mouse emulates the controller buttons).

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 19.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
On my 9600 GT
512MB or 1гиг? I have one 512 by going to 660 fps in those same games commercials has increased by 60%.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.04.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
512. But it is not in memory, of course. And the 660 is quite a powerful card, Yes.

This must be the case in a shared memory performance and the number of texture sub-processors. And maybe the shitty wood.

V
VenoM37 19.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
I am at this game thank you enough there aiming for a long sensitivity ,and is a pseudo mouse control wild Perv from this no sense ,someone said that in the reissue management for maniacs yeah mine is the one that hands all the curves there is excellent control of not worse than 5 parts implemented

V
VenoM37 19.04.20

in short, it turns out that the type with 256 meters she does not want to go type map of weak well ,well, like a Stalker or crisis even run at top speed I'm not talking about the performance about the show the graphics, but there and there is nothing to show who ported hands is just of assholes grow well what's the reason to worry about what there ancient as a mammoth vidyuhi if they do what is thought)))))

V
VenoM37 19.04.20

Jacob Temple
and the operating system generally here what side nerd ?

J
Jacob Temple 19.04.20

VenoM37
It is time to add RAM and go to 64. Not a nerd.