3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 19.04.20 10:32 am

Official russifiers (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Where is it or when will it be?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skvizgar 19.04.20

nvidia311988
And it isn't it? I really play no time, no time, but it seems the crack was text.

c
concluding 19.04.20

21st we began, as promised. The part of the log that was without translation - translated. All normal.

S
Saihonh 19.04.20

curve russik, the final movie without the subs, not a bunch perevedennogo text but playable!!

n
nvidia311988 19.04.20

Skinte link latest version please) Here on the site if I am not mistaken nifiga not the last.

n
nvidia311988 19.04.20

Promised to do an official translation to 21сентября, but still muffled(( Just want to fully understand the nature of quests, and besides, some do not translated

A
AT_Sagor 19.04.20

What do does the stuff? Have everything, translated everything and it is all clear. There was a delay for half a day from the release of the game, and the 22nd are already playing with a full official translation.

PS For those who tupit. In steam, click properties and select the tab language Russian play with an official translation. Not to invent yourself is simple!

n
nvidia311988 19.04.20

Forgot to add that I have pirates)

n
nvidia311988 19.04.20

In General downloaded the Repack version of the game 3.0.143.324, and all good, some who sadwell I))) i.e. normal Rusik patch this version)

M
Mama Stiflera 19.04.20

Who passed the game along and across writing that the game is not fully translated. Still flash not the translated phrase, the final moments are not fully translated. Who took the game from beginning to end - or is it?

S
Shefula 19.04.20

Katya A.
To finals almost all translated, there were just a couple of phrases without subtitles, but I do not remember where) the End of the game Yes, not translated at all... But timoska the discussion I read that Lariana today and tomorrow preparing a major patch... I hope I will finish the translation, zhdems

S
Starkin 19.04.20

AT_Sagor
Good man throw it from the folder where you installed your game file Russian (PAK) in advance of the thanks-and then I have acts 1 and 2 in English, on litsuhu no money