3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 19.04.20 10:33 am

What you can get in person at the funeral?

What do you think, for what and under what circumstances?
Yes, just read one story here:
http://zadolba.li/story/21667
I quote what follows:

The peak of insanity was at the funeral when she gave absolutely repulsed "condolences" to the father of the deceased, nearly getting him in the face. The outrage she's only surprised when he shrugged: "I understand that, in its own way".

And I do not understand how you can pay your respects or something else to say / do to this reaction. Well, in the end, no one or almost no one there at the funeral, there will frotterism. What's your opinion?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

Try on the wedding shout:who has not had the bride?

A
AR3E 19.04.20

RussianQuaker wrote:the outrage she's only surprised when he shrugged: "I understand that, in its own way".
Hmm.
Spoiler~When they leave, we make love.

A
ArXangel_ann 19.04.20

At the funeral for anything you can get in the face, there is nothing to understand or not understand. People grief and stress we all react differently

------
vaschsche for gaming website elegant theme (I shield)

S
Shadowarm 19.04.20

Oh,right now would be to sit and create themes,what you can get in the face at the funeral

d
danulaca 19.04.20

If you show the middle finger to the corpse, I think you can

M
Mantykora 19.04.20

ArXangel_ann
The theme I recalled a conversation Geralt and Yen at the funeral of king bran on the Islands of Skellige.

W
Wing42 19.04.20

RussianQuaker
Well, you can also get for trying perepisyvatsya (the authorship of this masterpiece for you) to the deceased.

R
RussianQuaker 19.04.20

Wing42
Well I'd mentioned that frotterism at a funeral is unlikely :)

ArXangel_ann wrote:
People grief and stress we all react differently
Well, not in the grave she's piss in order to defuse the situation

T
T.T.G 19.04.20

Cut dramas?

R
RussianQuaker 19.04.20

T. T. G
Was shorter at the Wake. I sit to myself, melancholy for the graves cared for. And then I hear music like this Gothic, I think, where in the cemetery the music, Epte, but still so cool. And then I look, and blah, and the funeral is somewhere here and play. Not at all immediately realized that we were in a cemetery and someone here can bury :D . Here, and then turned two-track, I sloganul and thought, ugh, pop some.

I
ImKabachok 19.04.20

For trying to get out of the coffin? =D

R
RussianQuaker 19.04.20

ImKabachok wrote:
For trying to get out of the coffin? =D
Or to climb up to :)

M
MIKLAI 19.04.20

For insolence))