3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 07.10.19 01:49 am

How to farm runes? (Diablo 2)

It is time for Hyde to do, we have no similar.

Collect all the tips and gash guide.

The more you kill monsters in the unit of time the more drop runes, because hammer(take down HKS, Aldrich Schenk), zhava(barn, grass, Aldrich Schenk) Volshebnitsa zip and slightly longer to peel of the crowd is spent time to fly but locations type pits her farm is possible.

Hammer with a live farmer enough armor gul to farm: harlequin hat belt Arah, I the sword 35 FCR, Zach shield, ring FCR 2nd to absorb I took dwarf in Zac Topaz, Amul 2 PAL 10 FCR. The swap naj staff with teleport. This option is cheaper than Hoto+spirit. Zach eld rune on a block or a rock to resists.

you can also HKS pump and conducted other characters.

Yeah, I'm down with this option effectiveness of the driving locomotives, the locomotive need only first get dressed in the gul

Windows is better to inject to the level of the 14th so they are not so frequently thrown
51 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 07.10.19

this option effectiveness of driving locomotives

However, hammer can not hurt. HF beat.

0b256 07.10.19

It is time for Hyde to do, we have no similar.

Collect all the tips and gash guide.

The more you kill monsters in the unit of time the more drop runes, because hammer(take down HKS, Aldrich Schenk), zhava(barn, grass, Aldrich Schenk) Volshebnitsa zip and slightly longer to peel of the crowd is spent time to fly but locations type pits her farm is possible.

Hammer with a live farmer enough armor gul to farm: harlequin hat belt Arah, I the sword 35 FCR, Zach shield, ring FCR 2nd to absorb I took dwarf in Zac Topaz, Amul 2 PAL 10 FCR. The swap naj staff with teleport. This option is cheaper than Hoto+spirit. Zach eld rune on a block or a rock to resists.

you can also HKS pump and conducted other characters.

Yeah, I'm down with this option effectiveness of the driving locomotives, the locomotive need only first get dressed in the gul

Windows is better to inject to the level of the 14th so they are not so frequently thrown

6Kau6 07.10.19

0b256 While you pump the litter to KL, she will dress up enough.
A guide how to farm runes http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2997/ rest test good luck with a particular probability.

m
minovalo 07.10.19

this option effectiveness of driving locomotives

However, hammer can not hurt. HF beat.

L
LDK 07.10.19

farm Eldritch Shenk pindle hcs br tombs izual eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wow!!!

6Kau6 07.10.19

0b256 While you pump the litter to KL, she will dress up enough.
A guide how to farm runes http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2997/ rest test good luck with a particular probability.

L
LDK 07.10.19

farm Eldritch Shenk pindle hcs br tombs izual eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wow!!!

0b256 07.10.19

I have deducted that the lower curast farm chests efficiently runes brings who thinks that? is it worth it to look there? And if fishing kurast why not tombs chests? all triangles tombs quickly farm the chests

6Kau6 07.10.19

0b256В Lower Kurast run not just, there are so-called magnificent interesting rarity chest, chests with incredible drop, abbreviated as Firc

0b256 07.10.19

I have deducted that the lower curast farm chests efficiently runes brings who thinks that? is it worth it to look there? And if fishing kurast why not tombs chests? all triangles tombs quickly farm the chests

m
minovalo 07.10.19

runes brings
Yes, it happens.
efficiently

6Kau6 07.10.19

0b256В Lower Kurast run not just, there are so-called magnificent interesting rarity chest, chests with incredible drop, abbreviated as Firc

m
minovalo 07.10.19

runes brings
Yes, it happens.
efficiently

0b256 07.10.19

After lengthy tests it has been established that the runes often fall the more monsters killed, chests to open to spend more time because top farmery we have a paladin hammer (take down the HKS Aldrich Schenk) sorceress(any crowd) Amazon(barn, grass, Aldrich Schenk)

m
minovalo 07.10.19

How long did it take the test?

0b256 07.10.19

After lengthy tests it has been established that the runes often fall the more monsters killed, chests to open to spend more time because top farmery we have a paladin hammer (take down the HKS Aldrich Schenk) sorceress(any crowd) Amazon(barn, grass, Aldrich Schenk)

0b256 07.10.19

passed
5 chests kurast, and about 4 - 6 hours running around the tomb and there chests were opened

m
minovalo 07.10.19

How long did it take the test?

m
minovalo 07.10.19

There and 5 minutes there?

R
RomanDII 07.10.19

In the tombs I'm good drops from mobs