3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 07.10.19 01:49 am

How to farm runes? (Diablo 2)

It is time for Hyde to do, we have no similar.

Collect all the tips and gash guide.

The more you kill monsters in the unit of time the more drop runes, because hammer(take down HKS, Aldrich Schenk), zhava(barn, grass, Aldrich Schenk) Volshebnitsa zip and slightly longer to peel of the crowd is spent time to fly but locations type pits her farm is possible.

Hammer with a live farmer enough armor gul to farm: harlequin hat belt Arah, I the sword 35 FCR, Zach shield, ring FCR 2nd to absorb I took dwarf in Zac Topaz, Amul 2 PAL 10 FCR. The swap naj staff with teleport. This option is cheaper than Hoto+spirit. Zach eld rune on a block or a rock to resists.

you can also HKS pump and conducted other characters.

Yeah, I'm down with this option effectiveness of the driving locomotives, the locomotive need only first get dressed in the gul

Windows is better to inject to the level of the 14th so they are not so frequently thrown
51 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 07.10.19

better trawick to run and charnov bulk and other

T
T-Fox 07.10.19

Purely subjective! Make a list of options of farm runes, in descending order of effectiveness:
1) Freemasonry. Although it is rather a business model, with an initial capital, partners, risk, and income. Therefore, the initial stages are not suitable.
2) Wigs. Stable growth of ked, and most importantly, the fastest possible. With proper experience and skill and do not require pre-Pharm. First wig I was already on the same day when he created the Sorka for locomotives. Split on HF norm(and maybe nm)occurs during the conduct of locomotives, with subsequent dressing sorci\hammer on Lod due to the same stones with HF.
3)Travincal. When it comes to the farm, I would have started to beat trafic. Consider the highest chance of sundrop, carminow and zhevelova. Efficiency, for me personally, other locations and some were not. The main thing that we clean trawick FAST, MF is not a priority! For this Loki well go Frenzy barb with pumped find item.
4)of Course the Barn. A hotbed of bars, czarnikow, jewel and runes, plus a bunch of chests. Monsters of immunostim don't have to farm anything, just dragged on a 7-8ппл. Well go light Sorka with a good pier(better infic), Pliszka, Gavca(INFI), the Craps(INFI), the Summoner(Annie, INFI, bist). Faster all razrulit a Summoner with CE pumped, but it is expensive. For cheaper I recommend forty, due to the teleport and telekinesis, they compensate for the difference in speed of killing mobs other Persians. MF is not needed.
5)HCS. Here everything is clear - Loka high LVL. Drops all runes, unique, cups, jewel, rark, blanks. Here perfect hammer on the teleporter and light with inficom more moget quickly. MF will not be superfluous.
6) Chests in lower kurast. Super high rune not expect, but on average you can. Fall carmike, Yes, jewel. The main advantage of this Loki that any Sorka open chests, kill almost no one will have.
7) Farm Andariel. Farm soji and other stuff. I don't think mega make effective, but has the right to life. Better suited to Fire the COP. MF is very important.
This can be attributed to pendl wounds. Here is the farm key sets(light Sorka).

Special mention should farm UT. Not took it any one category, because the effectiveness of this activity at different times of the season Different. Early in the season, say, mining torches level with wigs will stand, and in a month will be sold only PAL and Sorka hang around, and by mid-season value will only be Sorka and 20 stat of other classes.

As the basis of the capital increase will be trade. Whatever you do, though, wigs, though picking andariel ALWAYS monitorthe chat. If you know the price - try to find something at the lower price, and then sell at the top if you don't know prices - monitorthe chat and learn. Your runes should not lie idle, always invest part of them in something.

Thank you all for your attention, Jakov you!

U
Uncle Fred 07.10.19

...or you can still give T-foxу Vilniasu runes in control. I put a ghoul, and only a month later, my Hummer flew in the sanctuary on a brand new infiniti!

T
T-Fox 07.10.19

Purely subjective! Make a list of options of farm runes, in descending order of effectiveness:
1) Freemasonry. Although it is rather a business model, with an initial capital, partners, risk, and income. Therefore, the initial stages are not suitable.
2) Wigs. Stable growth of ked, and most importantly, the fastest possible. With proper experience and skill and do not require pre-Pharm. First wig I was already on the same day when he created the Sorka for locomotives. Split on HF norm(and maybe nm)occurs during the conduct of locomotives, with subsequent dressing sorci\hammer on Lod due to the same stones with HF.
3)Travincal. When it comes to the farm, I would have started to beat trafic. Consider the highest chance of sundrop, carminow and zhevelova. Efficiency, for me personally, other locations and some were not. The main thing that we clean trawick FAST, MF is not a priority! For this Loki well go Frenzy barb with pumped find item.
4)of Course the Barn. A hotbed of bars, czarnikow, jewel and runes, plus a bunch of chests. Monsters of immunostim don't have to farm anything, just dragged on a 7-8ппл. Well go light Sorka with a good pier(better infic), Pliszka, Gavca(INFI), the Craps(INFI), the Summoner(Annie, INFI, bist). Faster all razrulit a Summoner with CE pumped, but it is expensive. For cheaper I recommend forty, due to the teleport and telekinesis, they compensate for the difference in speed of killing mobs other Persians. MF is not needed.
5)HCS. Here everything is clear - Loka high LVL. Drops all runes, unique, cups, jewel, rark, blanks. Here perfect hammer on the teleporter and light with inficom more moget quickly. MF will not be superfluous.
6) Chests in lower kurast. Super high rune not expect, but on average you can. Fall carmike, Yes, jewel. The main advantage of this Loki that any Sorka open chests, kill almost no one will have.
7) Farm Andariel. Farm soji and other stuff. I don't think mega make effective, but has the right to life. Better suited to Fire the COP. MF is very important.
This can be attributed to pendl wounds. Here is the farm key sets(light Sorka).

Special mention should farm UT. Not took it any one category, because the effectiveness of this activity at different times of the season Different. Early in the season, say, mining torches level with wigs will stand, and in a month will be sold only PAL and Sorka hang around, and by mid-season value will only be Sorka and 20 stat of other classes.

As the basis of the capital increase will be trade. Whatever you do, though, wigs, though picking andariel ALWAYS monitorthe chat. If you know the price - try to find something at the lower price, and then sell at the top if you don't know prices - monitorthe chat and learn. Your runes should not lie idle, always invest part of them in something.

Thank you all for your attention, Jakov you!

U
Uncle Fred 07.10.19

...or you can still give T-foxу Vilniasu runes in control. I put a ghoul, and only a month later, my Hummer flew in the sanctuary on a brand new infiniti!

P
Puleneprobivaemyy 07.10.19

I'll make my 5 cents:
If the goal of farm high LVL runes in one window, the best location on the percentage drop that the consuls as it elitki they indecently high percentage chance of drop, If 8 Windows this paravozov... but without the scripts there is exhausting Enigma to pull the hand gets tired.

Although in fact it's all garbage - we have to run those locations are like - I've been such a very long time ran the flayers jungle gamesonly fansatic packs for 8 ppl in carpospore and killteam along with the barn. It is possible for example to go on, he baalrun and run until 7 microtelecom the throne, in the meantime we're clearing the jungle well, and the chests in lower kurast if Baal is still alive. Well or for example still is the location of dark wood - there is generally no liteanu - very good location for the krupoderya leitbild and so on...up to the fact that the names of the monster like the design or location may sound... In the end - Who seeks will always find poker is!

m
minovalo 07.10.19

Bulletproof wrote:
there is still the location of dark wood - there is generally no Latiano
But there are fucking trees.

P
Puleneprobivaemyy 07.10.19

I'll make my 5 cents:
If the goal of farm high LVL runes in one window, the best location on the percentage drop that the consuls as it elitki they indecently high percentage chance of drop, If 8 Windows this paravozov... but without the scripts there is exhausting Enigma to pull the hand gets tired.

Although in fact it's all garbage - we have to run those locations are like - I've been such a very long time ran the flayers jungle gamesonly fansatic packs for 8 ppl in carpospore and killteam along with the barn. It is possible for example to go on, he baalrun and run until 7 microtelecom the throne, in the meantime we're clearing the jungle well, and the chests in lower kurast if Baal is still alive. Well or for example still is the location of dark wood - there is generally no liteanu - very good location for the krupoderya leitbild and so on...up to the fact that the names of the monster like the design or location may sound... In the end - Who seeks will always find poker is!

m
minovalo 07.10.19

Bulletproof wrote:
there is still the location of dark wood - there is generally no Latiano
But there are fucking trees.

g
gottenspell 07.10.19

T-Fox
About the barn, something light Sorka has not, even with INFI. Pliszka much better...and cheaper at times. And NCR poisoner, is not even bad. And you forgot to mention that even in Nm the barn can be a good gig to catch. Oh man, as much itching in the barn farm some creeps, it's been a while.
Bulletproof
And what was it you knocked something track (Flayers jungle/Dark wood)? Not particularly convenient location, and not drops there is nothing decent, IMHO.

g
gottenspell 07.10.19

T-Fox
About the barn, something light Sorka has not, even with INFI. Pliszka much better...and cheaper at times. And NCR poisoner, is not even bad. And you forgot to mention that even in Nm the barn can be a good gig to catch. Oh man, as much itching in the barn farm some creeps, it's been a while.
Bulletproof
And what was it you knocked something track (Flayers jungle/Dark wood)? Not particularly convenient location, and not drops there is nothing decent, IMHO.