3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20 10:33 am

What gives in the chart directx12? (FIFA 18)

In fact, interested in giving in the schedule directx12 really noticeable? The lighting is different, or the lawn sometimes, or shadow, is there anything that someone noticed? Or maybe there is some list of changes of official even?)) Interested in is the graphics component. Watched no comparison on YouTube-saw nothing. But the thing is-when you know what to pay attention - pay) to put again 10ку in order to check himself-well kind of. And again, you don't understand. So stupid there is interest. The debate on the topic needs to Windows 10 just because she's 10, not 7 asked you to do. Always plenty of time to go for it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
FunMC 19.04.20

bomjjjteam
As far as I know DirectX 12 is different from 11, only supposedly better optimized for the hardware, and even then not in all games in terms of graphics changes invisible. In short, DirectX 12 while this is just a marketing move for Microsoft to entice people to Windows 10, no more.

b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20

FunMC
Here I am of the same opinion) At the official site on the forum answered so local Tashniki)

DirectX 12 is the updated version of the software interface, which gives you the following options:

The increase in performance.
The possibility of creating more complex effects and scenes.
More effective use of the capacity of multicore processors.
New blend modes and conservative rasterization, which should improve the process of clipping objects and collision detection.
Overall, really noticeable for the player will be more advanced effects and lighting. A big difference compared to DirectX 11 no.

R
Romario2010 19.04.20

I didn't notice a difference)

N
Nemesis7 19.04.20

I also did not notice any difference.