3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JokerioR 19.04.20 10:33 am

Combo??? (NieR: Automata)

There where some combo sheet or something like that? On YouTube I saw many different combos and in the game that does not work, how do not try 4-5 different combos there are in every bunch and all . Can someone understood.
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 19.04.20

JokerioR
well, I personally stupidly clicked on all under a row, jumping or combine them with the hearth

A
ALDrXIV 19.04.20

Maybe something with ivada connected? If you click iveyd before the attack of the enemy, and then LMB, it will be special. impact to be conducted. (me with brass knuckles like best)

J
JokerioR 19.04.20

XoJloD
It's all clear, Dodge jumping, but there are different combos are not tied to a Dodge jump or something, only on a bunch of 2 weapons

K
Kouhai 19.04.20

JokerioR
Can try hold down the LMB then press the LMB 5 times,then the PKM,then PKM 2 times.This is for a bunch of light and heavy sword.
Although probably nothing new here, I did not write,but suddenly helped.

J
JokerioR 19.04.20

here even vidosic, I can only half will be able

K
Kostya_Vong 19.04.20

JokerioR
upgrade weapons from vendors (to be added to an attack) and will be happiness :)
again, the video says under what conditions trigger the animation data, try :)

J
JokerioR 19.04.20

Kostya_Vong
Swords on full kachen, maybe all that is necessary to pump :)

K
Kostya_Vong 19.04.20

JokerioR
yesterday I, for the interest in the game went and stupidly checked, combination... they work, but (at least for me) very rarely, like a chance any costs or may not in time somehow push... But they work: I have a LVL 55, pumped up to LVL 4 40% of the weapons.