3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 19.04.20 10:35 am

Is there any enclave in the game? (Fallout 4)

whether soldiers or enclave quests, I found just the armor
17 Comments
Sort by:
t
todor7 19.04.20

APOLLO22
no

s
sagittariu 19.04.20

moreover, even mention the presence of it seems to be there, most likely left for DLC

p
predator999 19.04.20

How many can ask destroyed the Enclave as an organization were only outgrowths.

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

It's in Vegas, and here quite unable to get out even more beautiful than before :)

C
Ctpannik 19.04.20

sagittariu
The mentions are. The dance tells the story of the battle at an air force base Adams, which killed his friend. About the Enclave says as traitors. Elder, too, like they mentioned in Scalzi...

C
Ctpannik 19.04.20

NightHawkreal
Plus. They couldn't just merge. I think there will be in the DLS.

C
Counsellor 19.04.20

I Am The Enclave! I - machine, bearing life and death. I shuffle and lay - who what. And understand that:
Sadly not that many people are suffering, it is sad that their suffering remains largely meaningless.
In the end what? Washing, Yes the bolt on HMX all. The game is a game.

A
Avior 19.04.20

DLC Far Harbor among Children of the Atom, you can find a former serviceman in the Enclave.
As for the power armor X-01, it even outwardly differs from the original advanced power armor. This is clearly the primary model in the U.S. army, after which went into operation in California, Nevada and was upgraded by the Enclave and the territory of Massachusetts and remained the original model X. Where X most likely represents eXperimental, what means that first the development of the most excellent power armor, compared to the pre-war models.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.04.20

The wanderer wrote:
I think there will be in the DLS.
Hope boys fed:-)

A
Abbat76 19.04.20

NightHawkreal
It's not in Vegas, the Enclave is destroyed. The enclave as an organization was completely destroyed in F2 and F3. First, the Enclave and the President of the United States killed the Chosen one at F2 on a drilling platform in the ocean, and then completed all nuclear explosion. And then in F3 the Enclave Survivors kills twice: 1) his new base with the computer President in the mountains 2) in addition to the BS is destroyed and a giant self-propelled base-crawler Enclave. All. finish. Enclave in its quality ceased to exist. in Vegas from the Enclave there are only 4 left of the snout, which the old bums and the retired.

Attention! Question! Whence to take the Enclave, if it is over? ;)

A
Abbat76 19.04.20

Avior
In your sign - inaccuracy. T60 appeared in the army too, not only to control civilian population.
Yes, and so full of nonsense about the prototype X-01.
Armor X-01 was developed AFTER a nuclear war in the laboratories of the Enclave for the soldiers of the Enclave. Before the war, these prototypes were not. On the basis of the X-01 was constructed two main types of armor: Standard armor of the enclave of F2 (can be worn survivors) and armor Frank Corrigan - X-01 for super mutants. Armor for the super mutant was not removable armor, it contained a set of avtodok, which is supported by Corrigan in a sane state, constantly injecting huge doses of drugs and nepovolena him to undergo degradation under the effects of the FEV virus (FEV - Forced Evolutionary Virus). In the Enclave it was possible to get an improved version of the X-01 MK2.
In the future, on the basis of the F3 enclave armor was modified Besedovskiy nalinie prototypes Tesla armor (it was originally the armor on the basis of metal armor) and armor Hyena (PA to the flamethrower with a heavy incenerators). But, as expected, these variants of the armor of the enclave were only in F3, and the series is not continued.

Well, it is clear that to implement it in F4 X-01 without rewriting Laura world Fallout Gazebo could not. Arbour took over the beloved design of the armor of the Enclave and came up with what they say was a prototype. While in the game X-01 can gather a lot of units. personally, I have a Shelter in the stands is at least 7 complete sets and even a bunch of incomplete X-01.

But we will not the Arbor for these inaccuracies to kick, right? Us and so nice to play.

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

Abbat76
Well, twice he rebelled?

A
Abbat76 19.04.20

NightHawkreal
he rebelled once. F3. the Survivors just destroyed the Enclave in stages. And, in principle, the topic has exhausted itself.
Well, I suppose that again it is an Enclave. What is new, he may offer the player? Nothing! Banal Evil BS, more like the Empire from Star Wars. Then nafik need it - so boring?
Perhaps a few stories you could come up with a new and relatively unknown? For example, still does not disclose the topic of the Chinese invasion. You can easily create some floating Chinese monster ship, which was carrying troops cyborgasmatrix Chinese saboteurs, and swam, and ran aground off the coast of Boston. The survivors could find (the quest to find treasure on the note of looters or something else) and activate its invasion of the entire machinery of the vehicle together with these cyborg Chinese )))). As a reward he could obtain something that is not still in F4 - cybernetic implantation. At all. it was possible to give the chance so GG yourself cyberliteracy that it would cease to intermeddle in the SB, but it would be no worse than and amazing abilities.

Cyborgization does not contradict Laura games: in Fallout 2 Survivor could make a no less than 4 combat combat cybernetic implantations. In Fallout NV the Survivors could do themselves the implantation of a limited number of times, but combine them together at your discretion. The number of implantations depended on the parameter Endurance.

I think that's field of activity is still not okuchit )))

D
Dead Note 19.04.20

the whole point is that the Gazebo in the 4 fall put everything you can on the lore of the universe. Run, kill cockroaches legendary which drops a gun with + 20% damage against the mutants

A
Atlante 19.04.20

The enclave is alive, the game creators said that the characters F2 and F3 have destroyed 2/3 of the Enclave, that is, 66%. And thanks to references from new Vegas, we learned that they have a base in Chicago.

A
Atlante 19.04.20

Abbat76
About the number X-01 to F4 is mistaken. Armor depends on the level of the player:
The base model T-45 can be found everywhere from the beginning of the game, as its level is equal to 1
Starting from level 11 can be found T-45b
The base model T-51 can be found from 14th level
Starting at level 18 can be found T-51b
The base model T-60 starting to emerge with 21 levels
Starting with level 25 can be found T-60b
Base model X-01 begins to appear from the 28 level
Starting with 32 levels can be found X-01 Mk.II
With 36 levels and then there is the model X-01 Mk.III
If to explore the world with level 1, the X-01 is found literally 3 pieces, plus the one in the nuke world

L
LeopoldoMendoza 19.04.20

Abbat76
The Enclave large amount of fans. At least it was at the time. After all, consider the enclave is all that remains of the regular, normal people (not mutants) who lived before the war. Many did not like that the game just does not give opportunities for the player to side with the enclave as it is always done with the BS.
The enclave requires a full, triumphant return. And certainly not in the role of another and evil in shades of gray.