3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mcmak 19.04.20 10:35 am

For those who went through the whole game. (TimeShift)

Please unsubscribe all those who passed the game (no matter how, and for how much) please write your impression from the experience=) and please explain to me personally what's the catch the end of the game and all that still a paradox? Talking about the suit at the end of the game. What is it and why is the suit so did. And what happened to the main character)))))
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merge 19.04.20

Fuck, it's just a game)

E
EnclaveHere 19.04.20

I personally at the end of the game, uchel 2 meaning
1. Supposedly to be continued
2. If such a suit would do, then go back nepoluchilos :(

g
gold--dragon 19.04.20

The sequel definitely will.
And wash it just teleported the device away.

V
Vladimir Tretyakov 19.04.20

Time paradox — this sort of thing when you're getting into the past, their actions change the present (where you arrived). This paradox repeatedly obasohan in many fiction. But in TimeShift a little different situation. The authors of the scenario used, so to speak, the latest achievements of the NF. They started from two postulates:
1. Time travel is impossible.
2. If there is a technical possibility of time travel, this journey will, in any case, happen in an alternate reality.
That is, if you go back in time, then you get really, for example in 1930. But the reality will not match the historical facts. Different architecture, other technology, etc. Stalin — groom, groom — the dictator of all the earth. People are the same, but in other roles. The fact of time travel alters reality.
The logic of all this is quite complicated, but that's about it. But to explain it in the framework of the scenario of the shooter so that it is clear to everyone is unrealistic. So there are questions. To answer them, the authors suggest the players themselves.
The situation is similar in the world of Half Life. No one really and clearly can't tell how it works in detail.
And how much do we know about our off-line world? ;)

The sequel will probably be. The exact date nobody knows. We are currently working on a new project. It will be at least funny and, by the way, with a more coherent storyline :)

The main character lived! The main character is alive! The main character will live!

A
Ars79 19.04.20

The game was long ago and loved it.Troubles with time
interesting topic.Long soared with the Elevator,could not understand where
need time to turn,but then figured out...
In the end I remember some monstryatinu long shot-destroyed
all blue gun,then from the balcony I saw battle cat.was initially
games...And then nothing do not remember.
Still it was a pity I did not find flying COSTUMES very
wanted to fly on this.Maybe bad looking??

V

Costumes flying (jetpack) for use by the player was not provided. And they began to fly, where not necessary :)

J
Justfil 19.04.20

on a subject I think paradox would be that people would correct the situation, which started this journey. paradox. so neh, come back )))

A
Ars79 19.04.20

PROKTOLOG about a new project you wrote above?!And who is this we?
No offense-I'm just not in the subject

E
Ebonitovyy ezhik 19.04.20

At the beginning of the game when chapters. hero launches the device return the blast disrupted its work ( actually this is the aim of the game is to pick up the Crown device return). But when chapters. the hero stops the bomb (let me remind you that after the initial roller of the chapters. hero wrong work device return (the moment when a giant robot boom of electro. gun) and it throws the wrong direction), device-in Nekomata=>it will not throw at the wrong place=>events will develop differently.

V

We are Saber Interactive :)
About the new projects to tell you not authorized :) Wait for press releases.

C
Cyclismen 19.04.20

Cool game, only some levels have long to think how to pass it, but part 2 probably will!!!

f
feyfolken 19.04.20

some levels I had to think long
NUU, particularly complex tasks there is no...

D
DenZ666 19.04.20

Game really could do not to shoot slower on the right and left,and what are some problems with time is MORE,well, still so cool.
But I did not like 3 things in the entire game.
1-Passing game,then you play Half life 2 with some addition:-)
2-there is a weird plot structure,really, would all the game and not talking,but in the end all becomes clear what and how.And what are those strange videos throughout the game.
3-Feel that you're the type of machine of murder and you only, and not in fact used by the rebels.
So much trouble with the plot,the beginning was not bad,was like the path of all will gradually tell all the riddles,but instead show 30секундные videos about How famous Crowns
And a lot of moments cut from the game,remember gambling from these videos,there were not that guy(who played)the most,specially sent,and then he just found a way to escape from the explosion and climbed into the suit.For example even cut the part where the tank blows up,so much even in the game in the video is that the man puts a grenade in the tank,and in the game such Mominov not even close had to perform!
But still,the game turned out well,what would a sequel was much more interesting STORYLINE!

N
Nitro25 19.04.20

And what are those strange videos throughout the game.

Well, this type of scraps that also meant the first game screensaver, ie what happened before the events of the game, who he was and what he was doing, but I current have realized that he received about the old Crown from that chick from the video that worked for him. (MB if it is not CZK knocked before migrating in the past? individuals don't remember.)
Developed in the course of trying to write mysteries, only puzzles that have not been disclosed to, and raised questions and that... not during the game as well... memories due to stimulation of the nervous system suit.

G
GTAman 19.04.20

I do not quite understand the end - what a paradox? The protagonist is the woman, right?

m
mr_deck 19.04.20

No the protagonist is not a woman in the first video when you run in a laboratory, it is clear that protege men's hands are just paws. In General, this game is one of my favorite, waiting for the continuation (if any)

w
west_wengrov 19.04.20

this is a game I beat three times, first time in first class))) the second and the third at the complex in lehkou
as nefik))) and I liked the impressions going mmm, and the simple writing of a complex, I'm a year living with this idea that will prodoljenie and I live not in vain))) cuz I know what it will be)))

x
xDDGx 19.04.20

And what does the announced sequel? o_____O

D
Deach Moroz 19.04.20

The second part polyubasu will, the question is when. Rumor has it that there is a gravity to indulge you. The main thing is that it does not create one exclusive to Boxing or seventh Windows.

m
mr_deck 19.04.20

There is no information about the release of the second part, I have not seen, but I wish it made the ending just makes this