3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 19.04.20 10:36 am

Insomnia settlers (Fallout 4)

Day,everything is fine, the settlers walk and breathe air.But by nightfall, almost all of them stupidly standing along the road all night long.Beds in abundance.And it's not that they don't sleep at night,and that the day they go on location,and night stand in one place.It's a little annoying.Even if you carry them to bed,they return to the road.How to increase IQ?
21 Comments
Sort by:
P
PadloKotNik 19.04.20

They await the return of the dark Lord, do not bother them mortal.

D
Dolgovya3yy 19.04.20

The tridognayta index2
I have the same picture in the settlements where many are built. Where hacks-sleep cool. Or I have a weak PC to be gaming on bad scripts, or is it the jamb of the game engine. Who on the defense does not sleep.
Very interesting what the Experts say?

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

Put a bar LOL.Let's drink to the green elephants.

A
Atlas057 19.04.20

The tridognayta index2
I was like that when they could not physically get to the beds. Then I ladder improved and they began to sleep at night.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

They are also children of the corn ...

I have about the same story. The settlers are at work and produce resources, but during the day I wander around like a drunk, and at night standing around like statues. not all of course, but many.
If you build and not a lot of people to invite to the village not more than a dozen, then everything will be back to normal.

You can try to dismiss some of the works ... Wait a little and again distribute through the System management Walt Tech ( in Food/Miscellaneous ).
Let the game decide where to decide ... Maybe with time, the cranks of the Commonwealth will understand where whose bed.

In my game, among the settlers, sometimes there is confusion when a new resident arrives ... some time, nobody goes - all standing ... And then think and everything starts to take its course.

P
Pepin3d 19.04.20

saturn7774 wrote:
They are also children of the corn ...
haha to a point

D
Direm 19.04.20

saturn7774
Well,I will try to popolnyat these idiots,thank you

M
MrGURAM76 19.04.20

I do that with my current pair of settlements. One of such settlements family Mansion Krupov, did not go to sleep even when there was only 2 homeless and 3 beds.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

MrGURAM76
And I have the most problem is Somerville Place.
There are children Toshka, generally missing ...

To the quest of the Minutemen ( in Russian this word is forbidden to write ), there's nobody there, though the farm and is populated. At the time of the quest there appears a host, and then vanishes again. There's also a guy with two kids should live ...
If you set the beacon, then settlers, of course there will be more, but they are on the farm simply no. You can assign them to activities, stores will bring in the income ... But no soul !.. :-)

M
MrGURAM76 19.04.20

saturn7774 wrote:
And I have the most problem is Somerville Place.
There are children Toshka, all gone ..
This is a bug you caught. In that settlement I have always all the rules were in contrast to the house Krupov,and many complained. And with the Minutemen's all right, nothing illegal )))

F
Funt_1977 19.04.20

MrGURAM76
With mineconomy problem on the website I had ... Now, for some reason, no warning ...
And the bug with the settlers and raiders in Somerville place was ( and is ). Maybe the reason the mod to the expansion of the territory, and maybe something else, but it deserted, although all are registered and all consume and produce.

M
MrGURAM76 19.04.20

Funt_1977 wrote:
MOU on expansion of the territory
What's that exactly ? You can link to?

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

MrGURAM76
He has the same as me All in one. V6.1. ... And the problems are the same. :-)

M
MrGURAM76 19.04.20

saturn7774
Not that I'm looking for with that mod border is actually completely removed.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

MrGURAM76
The borders remained, but there was a complication ... the Borders are not visible - this is the smaller trouble. To build within the new borders of course possible, but the settlers cannot always get to their jobs. This applies mainly to security guards. The guard posts are empty, and assigned to the settlers boranada in the center of the kibbutz.
In principle, all these problems can be solved: don't make posts outside the old site, although the mode ( stationary ) posts, sometimes the guards are being developed. Other jobs, for the most part, work fine ...

Not the mod for the expansion ?.. And what need ?..

V
VETER15 19.04.20

Put a box of vodka!

M
MrGURAM76 19.04.20

saturn7774
Caught in the nexus mod, now I can't find the visual boundaries remained, but in build mode it was possible to withdraw from the settlement even where to build. The only negative, it's not fixed settlers, wandered the wasteland, but it is a trifle, easily disabled this mod, when the building is not needed.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

MrGURAM76
Curious ... don't remember what would've tested it first.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

MrGURAM76
I'm a mod you know: NoBuildLimits with nexus
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3846/?
But it is, and on PG:
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_net_ogranichenij_na_stroitelstvo-111054/

M
MrGURAM76 19.04.20

saturn7774
not the same, maybe it was removed. there's still this video was how the player started the construction in the Sanctuary, went to put beds around the asylum.