3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Lebedev 19.04.20 10:36 am

Why is it necessary to go 2 times)))) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

because it is necessary to take other satellites to complete their stories

because I found the cave with the frogs in the cave elfov ))))))

because you can take the thief todeny ,and then come and fill up prislanyh killer ))))

because I found the boy in prison who was asked to open the grille )))))

because of the serial killer in prison can, to fight and to give him a leg ))))) if you have faith in the party )))) I Recommend to go 2 times))) impressions no less
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind Ram 19.04.20

Ivan Lebedev wrote:
because I found the boy in prison who was asked to open the grille )))))
But it was a girl...

The kid was in the boat and it ran over two master's.)

h
habib666 19.04.20

I agree, need to go at least twice, and then on hard)

s
sannya1 19.04.20

Ivan Lebedev wrote:
because of the serial killer in prison can, to fight and to give him a leg ))))) if you have faith in the party )))) I Recommend to go 2 times))) impressions no less
What kind of maniac?

m
makc11021992 19.04.20

sannya1
apparently the master that made silent. But I generally try to cut these reptiles (all masters)
for the experiments all on the chopping block. More excuses supposedly all good, it's not for the good of the persecution of the sorcerers, not for the benefit
nagral 100+ hours has not passed the half, so perhaps that's 2 times not for me...

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 19.04.20

sannya1
Master's degree, which makes the meat Golems. There is a runaway girl.

N
Nyanco 19.04.20

So three times is necessary! First dwarf-mystic-soldiers, then the Raptor is an aristocrat-criminal, and then the elf-barbarian-to hell. So I have scheduled. Always a new perspective and a new God.

m
makc11021992 19.04.20

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
what girl? I meat is clocked and no girls are not met

s
sannya1 19.04.20

makc11021992 wrote:
what girl? I meat is clocked and no girls are not met
Similarly

S
Soul Vitarius 19.04.20

makc11021992
also never saw a girl or boy

K
Kind Ram 19.04.20

Soul Vitarius
there's a big bloody puddle on the left is with the grid. Open it and just around the corner sits a girl (which you still could meet on the beach at Fort joy, she asks in the prologue to look for survivors). Generally in this large puddle of blood sits a girl and asks to open the grate (from the pipe).

N
N1ceL1fe 19.04.20

I pass the second time, is on the 2nd island is actually the first time nearly the entire right part of the map not explored ( not found dragon Martini of magistri, elves, trapped traders, the lone wolves ) a Lot of interesting , perhaps the third time will take place someday :)

R
Rocksen 19.04.20

There are 5 ways to exit the castle, if not more

R
Rocksen 19.04.20

The sword of snake found on the first island? There are 2 teleporter you need to keep the allies) On top of the mountain)
And then there's the secret with the flaming pig, which can be used to open the store with the best stuff on that island.