3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 19.04.20 10:38 am

How and where to fish? (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Actually the whole question.Rod is like bait is the same question where?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 19.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
In the dungeons. I'm more concerned about where the fisherman whom you can sell the fish for specials. currency?

T
TheVasago 19.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
Further East it will be,above from the city(underground) Hemogram(there is just Red Monika in the party to take)

M
Mr.Caduceus 19.04.20

TheVasago
Yes thank you, I found myself. Just looked at the island before.

m
maxpaen 19.04.20

In the game menu there is the possibility to enter the codes just to know what and on the Internet information is unfortunately not what

T
TheVasago 19.04.20

maxpaen
+++ looking for himself,you know to backers from the kickstarter gave out codes the day of release,on the launch of unique clothes, and something else.

m
maxpaen 19.04.20

If you find something throw here.. Thanks.. Just I play on XBOX ONE this game and those who are on the computer easier there there are trainers and on console it's never gonna happen

F
Faceless Void 19.04.20

maxpaen
lol need to be done to put the cheats and trainers, never of life did not, because in GTA 5 on the plates 3 to look at 5 min che KaVo is, well, everything, the excitement, the thrill is lost.

K
Kovboy belomor 19.04.20

Faceless Void
Well here to whom I for example like to be the biggest guy in the village.But when the game is already izlesene along and across the cheats help to revive the old process.