3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 19.04.20 10:39 am

Good to do or bad?

Five year old boy from Phil of Rhineland-Palatinate really missed his grandfather. "He again and again began to remember my grandfather and could not accept to come to terms with his death," says his mother. Then the boy's parents came up with the idea to write grandpa a letter and send it with a balloon.
The letter, which Phil asked grandpa whether he is in heaven and is there with him, obviously really found its destination. After some time it came to the parcel. In the package was a Teddy bear, and the following letter:
"Dear Phil,
your balloon flew so high, flew to me in heaven. I was lucky to catch it. I am sending you this Teddy bear. He will comfort you when you sad. Don't worry about me. I'm fine, though I miss you very much.
With love, your grandfather"
"Unfortunately the parcel was no sender name, no return address. But the postmark was clear that the parcel was sent out of the land of Nordrhein-Westfallen," says the boy's mother. "Phil cried tears of joy when I read the letter to him. On the death of his grandfather he no longer speaks. And the bear he now always carries with him.

What will be the reaction of the boy when he grows up and realizes that he had been deceived?
Is it good to do with your child or bad?
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

bear sent the Lord himself to the father and to the earth descended angels
now this is a very powerful artifact wyborowy vs zombies and evil spirits.

-
- DILOR- 19.04.20

Beautiful story! Here are just wondering how the sender address of the boy found out?
Most likely the parents have tried. ))))))))))))))

t
the endless misanthropy o 19.04.20

Not correct to say that grandpa is in heaven. Then it was already within the concept of the boy. All lies may not be correct. But I'd be lying because I don't think that it is important to determine the polarity of the actions

f
fog666666 19.04.20

all. another moron to think that in heaven people live

t

Children find it hard to understand the concept of complete disappearance from the world, it's easier to imagine another place. In effect undeveloped intelligence and cognitive abilities for children is required to simplify the phenomena, to come up with the famous analogy, otherwise - a waste of time.

r
requiemmm 19.04.20

The child will either forget, or go crazy and realize that the train has left the offense too late. Human culture is built on lies, completely:) the Ability to lie beautifully is a necessary condition for life in society, this does not go away.

s
stalker7162534 19.04.20

fin1977
do you think that a child of five can understand the concept of a parallel universe of the fourth dimension? It is easier to say about heaven. Or are you so stupid to imagine if religious people believe that the afterlife in heaven?

s
stalker7162534 19.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
the concept of the nihilistic

T
T.T.G 19.04.20

And? was satnali her mouth with a cloth not to blather, and then forced to wash the floors in the kitchen instead of the nurse, which is littered with stuff lying in the closet.

D
Delphis 19.04.20

when I was 6 or so age said grandpa Kolya is dead,I just went to his funeral

D
Delphis 19.04.20

like if the child learns of the death of someone from relatives, the whole life will be broken and will grow up a serial killer cannibal

f
fog666666 19.04.20

Delphis
definitely agree here, at least one adequate

t

stalker7162534
The concept is nihilistic at first glance. Nobody cancelled the law of conservation of energy. That is from the world of grandpa is still here, but it doesn't change the fact, because the energy integral, grandparents there are many

s
stalker7162534 19.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
The nature of the soul is not known.
Miracle outside empiricism (C)

t

stalker7162534
What is a miracle? What person alive or thinks? Live flowers and ciliates. Soul ciliates continually in an endless stream want to heaven, and the soul of the Medusa turritopsis dohrnii never to fall, because these creatures are immortal.

M
MelShlemming 19.04.20

What makes you say that this little nerd was lying? Maybe he really is the making of Hell come from?

W
Wild Rider 19.04.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Is it good to do with your child or bad?
Depends on the child. If he's whiny enough, you should lie, IMHO. When you're older, you will understand that intangible grandfather cannot send material email. Here only in any case it is not necessary to bring up Jesus, angels, and other characters: the child should remain the right of choice what to believe in this life.

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
What is a miracle? What person alive or thinks? Live flowers and ciliates.
This is assuming that the difference in behavior between different beings depends only on the structure of their biological bodies, and energy in this respect - something abstract and defies classification. The world is likely to be much more complex.

G
Gauguin 19.04.20

I love to listen to mommy nihilismo, good themes.

L
Lifariya 19.04.20

I think, once the boy stopped suffering all right.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.04.20

Wild Rider wrote:
When you're older, you will understand that intangible grandfather cannot send material email.
Intangible from the point of view of our three-dimensional thinking ;] For the infinite and the unknown can be quite finite and tangible on another level of Existence (the next dimension)... Although what you are saying? )