3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapellimestari 05.09.19 12:36 pm

Looking for the definition of the direction / genre

Great! The other day played a Dark Souls 3 where I liked the style of the decorations and games architecture: huge castles, towering ancient walls, guard towers, neo-Gothic cathedrals.

The Palace gates, which will include twenty-meter giant.

Such constructions can be found in other Japanese games production Devil may cry 4 the action takes place in a fabulous capital city, where majestic buildings anywhere.

So, not being familiar with anime and Oriental fantasy that will appeal to those who are versed in Japanese culture. Do you have this theme of giant and exaggerated medieval architecture of its particular definition, the name? Well, flying Islands, for example: there are dozens, if not hundreds, of examples where the order of things hovering high in the clouds pieces of land. I will expect any reviews: graphics, arts, movies.

This is the theme reminded myself the other day that wanted to meet her. And what is the surroundings like you?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

it's probably Gothic punk peck-peck
and the name is unlikely. probably that everything was made with what the game further, this style began to copy. then spacious the location is good for games as something spatial size in the games from 3rd person seems very small there is not to navigate the camera, it will castravet and Dragana. and the character can spank a stool Colosseum a couple of times with his feet in the drum and in the soup. therefore, voschem there is a gate they are 5 meters in width. so they should be about 2.5-3. from the court to paternot Gothic silhouette and a common multiple of the size of the arch you need it 15 yards to seal. otherwise the castles would be honored libs as pigsties, here. most aziatskih Igor is such slashers where you have to navigate and chmarov a thick huge sword to perform combo with penopoliuretane that voschem affects the spaces and requires a multiple increase the size of the locations while retaining the proportions of the castle and ought to adapt their growth otherwise it will be bald brick wall and need all sorts of decorative elements. so the same games in 2D usually the ceilings are very high and the character is free to jump on 3 of their growth
so you probably have formed such a design. and ische chaos Legion is a good example described.
there is in disciples 2 and 3 is. in disciples 3 they mean so much. where is the city people, there are the turrets thin Gothic. bridges United. at the bottom of the wooden houses. on the cliff Palace evil and all sorts of ABADA. when I is measured one window in the tower at 20 meters. glass when compared with the servile houses and finally perhaps the model was cast and then scaled that looked nice - the train I made a boom.
and is heroes 5. Tama propels such. zombie, there is the type of Warcraft type of Puja hadot Yes stink over them flies. in the capital of the 3 moons is huge. 3 again, that all from different epic ruckus smorales. but because there all that because there so vampires live them to hire you. and they seem to count Dracula. and count Dracula in the mountains of Transilvania. but if in the mountains it means that ESTM such lock air lebedina rock or a couple like that here. and disney became jealous and they voschem his screensaver is so Gothic pans sperli and even a kind of built in Disneyland. this is not a joke, pawson.
and style this design I do not particularly like. for a change it is possible but tiring tiring.

R
Ruyder 05.09.19

Interesting topic, actually, he won't introduce anything new, but I will watch it, perhaps.