3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
ministr-s 07.10.19 01:49 am

Not loaded the save (Watch_Dogs 2)

In General, does not load the save on toys,

hanging the screen as the screen and everything does not want to work, toy pirates, create a new company, all loaded, and the old dear heart safe does not want to work, who a thread faced with such garbage?
8 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 07.10.19

ministr-s
Most likely,the game version does not match the version of your saves

m
ministr-s 07.10.19

[Denis]
how can this be? I did not shake the save game, the game this save game was made

[

ministr-s
That is the same game this save game was made that you can not enter?Early and the saves are?Or do you have one for the whole game?This perhaps may be?

m
ministr-s 07.10.19

[Denis]
you played Watch_Dogs 2? this is a toy that makes the saves on the principle of consoles, in some points, and there are three cells that you can choose to save each individual cell is a separate profile

m
ministr-s 07.10.19

in General, all this happened on the complement of watch dogs 2 no compromise in the last mission:( just a shame...blessed be 59% of the game completed

[

ministr-s
Similarly,there is a Jubilee.Same thing in assassin.Sorry.As a variant - to look on the Internet saves 50% of the transmission and replace it.Pirates is quite possibly the only way to save to find.The Jubilee usually saves in hidden folders

m
ministr-s 07.10.19

[Denis]I found a save from about the place where finished, so thank you bro, the topic can be closed

[

ministr-s
But not for that)