3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herurg2082 19.04.20 10:42 am

Stone medallion (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

help after completing the quest for the 7 seas gave stone medallion is in the trash but I write what is needed for the quest he tell me need if you need something where
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 19.04.20

Herurg2082
there in the course of the story you need him!!!

E
Eagle387 19.04.20

Herurg2082
throw it, or break into pieces. If it is not in the items for job, so it is not needed. And description....this is all the subject of written assignments. And after the quest is executed, and the item disappears or is in the trash. The description does not change

X
Xavier_29Th 19.04.20

this is most likely a subject for a future DLS, because we find glass people, sometimes wander into the estate Chateau mansion Moldavi and see the many things that it is useless... all of these paid and free DLS is an integral part of the Witcher 3, which was not prepared to release because of lack of time and energy.

D
Ded MastDay 19.04.20

Asked the same question, and nowhere did not find the answer. After this assignment appeared in the inventory, this stone medallion, marked as a subject for the task, but placed in the trash. Kind of like a quest associated with this item has already passed or, sorry, pissed away. Going through the game a second time, and therefore interested in this question. When I did the first time too, I thought maybe later on that.

Spoiler
Stanislav Anatolievich
Could you be more of where and when in the story?

A
Axel1993 19.04.20

ZorbaBudda
I in the end passed when all the job is done ,after 400 hours of play. In the game it does nothing. But I didn't, you never know in the supplements something. Given that in their the Witcher will be put in jail, just somewhere far away and maybe and seven seas

P
Psihodolb 19.04.20

Given that in their the Witcher will be put in jail, just somewhere far away and maybe and seven seas

A lady with a child of Toussant, where we're all going in the second Supplement... But the medallion is just a reward for the assistance he nowhere else you need... I now do it to take refused, arguing that she deserves it... (=

D
Dima Chishko 19.04.20

Psihodel
So so so stope) the lady with the child is not of Toussant,and Bokhara not to be confused young man!I'm waiting for Bokler,Kaedven and what else would be interesting?

V
Verex69 19.04.20

Amazing, lady of Toussant, and Bockler, Yes, the lady is not from Russia, and from Moscow, of course, as well to confuse you... the Penultimate review anything yet, though, and you can understand that it is not Toussant though, because Toussaint is in the sphere of geographical knowledge of most of the characters and is not an unknown Kingdom, with a strange language", moreover, Toussaint Duchy within the Empire, and the stranger talked about the king. But after all the DLS to call them consentrate, but still asking do not confuse Bokler and Toussaint... a little too much

A
Alexver 28.06.21

You are all stoned, the lady is not from Toussaint - ((Beauclair is part of Toussaint, or rather its capital! For donkeys))). You read the book and see a fig! The coup took place, the king and power were overthrown, the child is the heir .. the woman is most likely a relative of the mother or .. (Aunt or nanny) who died on the second ship, everything is written in the letter. Both in Beauclair and in Toussaint they speak the general, on the ship the emblem of the state which Geralt did not recognize, (and Geralt is quite savvy in history) means the country is really far possible in "Hackland" - a country in the east, further than Zerrikania. Ophir and Zangvebar - countries located overseas, far to the west of the Northern Kingdoms are excluded because both the woman and the child are bright, and the inhabitants and kings of these countries are dark, similar to the Arabs or Egyptians in our world.

A
Alexver 28.06.21

Regarding the medallion, most likely this is a key .. opening a cave with loot, but the developers did not finish the quest. After the denouement, a noon (noon) appears Above the cave, and a second chest appears (there is one there. In the presence of a loot, the loot differs from what the witcher will get by killing a noon without a medallion, rechecked 5 times on versions 1, 30. Or lower. Possible fix.