3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenolution 19.04.20 10:43 am

Good luck on the bobsled? (Plants vs. Zombies)

help pliz lay out screen of his tactics beg the floor with this mini game working!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asturiel 19.04.20

Hmm. Took quite a while, fairly difficult mini-game. And now the topic is found, set a goal, was again the method to update.=)
In General, the level requires a lot of resources, and complicated the early bobsleigh than it actually is complicated.
I took the following set:
1. Sunflower (of course =)). 2. Water Lily (Also understandable =)). 3. Barb (Vs Katkov weak, but useful against foot). 4. Stone barb (against rollers). 5. Pepper (Scrape the ice). 6. Pepper-wannabe (And one is enough =)). 7. Gorohostrel (Or any other shooter). 8. Pumpkin (Protection in case of emergency). 9. Potato mine (For a single zombie). 10. Eggplant (broken Against rollers).
For starters, sunflowers stamped at 2 in the extreme series. Then continued to put them on the water. The appearance of the first bobbers have enough sun to drive them away peppers. Must not forget to add a few sunflowers to the end.
Small plant taken one to taste, but it should not be expensive. I chose gorohostrel. First put water in the 6-th row, as soon as there appeared a zombie, second row repulsed by the eggplant. All of the zombies in the water fragile, because any frills are not required.=)
Then, it is important to protect the ranks, one by one. This is the right edge of the stone thorn, her usual. This will block any attack. And where there break a single zombie, or rollers, and there is nothing to beat them - put mines on a single, and peppers\eggplant on rollers. Or small plant, but it may not be enough money. In the extreme case, you can put in a pumpkin plant, and under a zombie a thorn, if the number is not protected.

A
Asturiel 19.04.20

Finished with the following layouts, the numbering on the dial (above):
1177ххх34
1177ххх34
1111177хх
1111177хх
1177ххх34
1177ххх34

x is an empty cell. Water-a number of shooters necessarily need to protect. And at the end kamenye spines need to be updated.) For the broken remains of the peppers.
Good luck.

R
RazOOr 19.04.20

1177ххх34
1177ххх34
1111177хх
1111177хх
1177ххх34
1177ххх34

it is safe to say garbage) in survival infinite I do:
2 2-inih sunflower, 2 gatling pee like a Russian forgot glibo gun fire the wood in the pumpkin, tall nut in pumpkin, empty or 2 rows of stones. on the water the same way but instead of sunflowers 2 gold magnet and coccomyxa. on the 2nd and 5th lines gloom shroom'and also forgot both Russian, and the first and fourth rows in pumpkins from miners and I draw...)

H
Hlelia 19.04.20

Asperberger [Yes I'm back]
Schito? Here we discussed tactics mini game bobsled, not endless survival

s
samius 19.04.20

Passed with 1m of purchased plant - cane, fit into 8 slots. But I was lucky - the first 2 rollers were not bobsleigh.
take: sunflower, water Lily, reed, thorn, pepper, Mina, eggplant, gorohostrel.
Make 2 rows of sunflowers on the ground, on water lilies set(sunflowers did not put). When the first ice rink to meet its mine. Second - eggplant(you can also mine, but not as reliable). The third attack was already in the reeds and 200 suns in stock. On the line of attack is put before the ice thorn+gorohostrel.
Further all is simple, increasing the number of reeds on the remainder of building 1 row of peas and are protected by the eggplant/spines from the rollers. Plus gradually clears away the ice.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.04.20

samius
Bobsleigh go only where the ice is. So that on the contrary could not be.

D
Dizelist 19.04.20

Hello.
Tell me whether in the game to expand the playing field???
Just on a monitor 1920*1080 in the edges of a trim (black screen), but the game itself doesn't occupy that area, so I thought that we can have any fashion of expanding the number of locations for installation of plants. Look - on the field there are 9 places for plants, and can be expanded up to 12-13 persons, but the files I have not found responsible for the size of the playing field.

Your opinion????

M
Ms.Luna 19.04.20

Xenolution
Hello, here is one of them as I passed the mini - game good Luck on the bobsled -
was wondering if subscribe will be more videos about infinite survival in several stages. Thank you for your attention)

R
Redokev 19.04.20

well, I took a 1 the sun (of course) 2 jalapeno or chili peppers (to clear out the rows from the ice traces) 3 squash (to press machine) 4 Lily (of course) 5 spines conventional (to kill regular zombies and zombies after Bob) 6 mine (thought useful but was a) 7 algae (so long as there is no flyers I drowned zombie in the pool) 8 cherry bomb (well, if you do not have time or just wasn't so boring) and 9 quick draw (to protect the water)
first we need sunflowers to put on top then I put mine just in case, and if the zombies at the rink will go to the other line to meet him squash the first zombie on the bobsled with jalapenos and try to build on each row where there will be zombie Bob
try to put three spines so they all died and don't forget to water to put algae when enough money put flyers on the water in each row of two well near the end so I have all the looks

R
Redokev 19.04.20

well, the tactic didn't come from me I only added the tactic of Smoking out of the balcony here is a link to his videos from which I took the tactic

S
Syahou Dun 19.04.20

Redokev

R
Redokev 19.04.20

SAHO Dun and what do you mean by that?