3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 07.10.19 01:49 am

What's with the torrents? (Yaga)

Subject. The game is so famous that neither Craques, nor do nowhere have I found mention of it. If anyone nadybal the torrent Repack - throw off here please (I'm sure that every 3rd topic on Playgrounds that broke the particular game, now ban for Repack here will not). But if they throw in private.
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzzlyka777 07.10.19

The game is November 2019.

S
Sheril 07.10.19

Ashley33 wrote:
now ban for Repack there will not be
will ban.
the PG rules are written seems to claim 17 or what

a
airstorm 07.10.19

Ashley33
Ashley33 wrote:
If anyone nadybal the torrent Repack - throw off here please
Will remember your request and be sure to let you know. That's just HERE write type of rutor, NNM or events, and will indicate relizer kotorgo repak (or litsuha crack) will be clean. I mean no miners or some shit. And then you have yourself, so as to throw the full link does not work, even in private. Some wise guy set up on the site a filter that does not pass the address of that rutora. You can certainly use a few characters in the spelling of the address, to get around the filter... but I think you will be easier to type/copy the name of the game in the search bar of the torrent ;)

S
Sheril 07.10.19

Ashley33
airstorm
better e-mail, just to be safe

a
airstorm 07.10.19

Cheryl
Cheryl wrote:
better e-mail, just to be safe
And why such difficulties? Moreover, the rules prohibit posting links to pirate, but not forbidden to write the names of the torrents. Maybe the information shared will be useful not only to this man but also to someone else ;)

S
Sheril 07.10.19

airstorm
clear

s
saptain Morgan 07.10.19

Cheryl
I'll tell you a secret adminii shit come here when the fray the topic of piracy and everything connected with it. Well how here not to write and put on public display?!
The main thing is not to violate the rules. Don't spread cracks, links to cracks or all pirates.

A
Ashley33 07.10.19

Thank you colleagues for your understanding, Yes, since the rules require something without references) and so we find - let me know soon .what I saw.

P
Piratstvo blago 07.10.19

Ashley33
On Reddit there is a topic about hacking. Whether denova or even some bowel, but once the game is hacked, there immediately appears in the news. If you're friends with pindoskih language, can throw a link in PM. It's worth a shot at least a couple times a day. In addition to hacking, there's tons of humor, or rather abuse of dibilny loucovice and fans to push protection into their games ;)

A
Ashley33 07.10.19

Piracy is good
I with English so-so..... ie read what I can, but without straining or pleasure, will have a look once and throw. But you throw off if not difficult, try). thank you

P
Piratstvo blago 07.10.19

Ashley33
threw a PM ;)

A
Ashley33 07.10.19

Piracy is good
caught)