3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dkremor 19.04.20 10:45 am

A replacement video card and Ultra settings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all! My PC i7 3770k GTX 770 2GB 16 GB RAM (Mother Maximus Formula V) Monitor 1920x1080

If you replace the video card to a GTX 1070 WITHOUT replacing other components if I can count on a stable 60 FPS with Ultra settings + graphic mod (HD reworked, Beautiful Grass)?
Processor without overclocking, it is possible to disperse, with no overheating problems. Thank you
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 19.04.20

In full hd it will be stable 60 frames and higher, but without hairworks. But the hair very strongly eats fps shadows and grass, but despite the fact that the difference between high shadows and beyond is almost not noticeable and the gain about 8-10fps, the same increase and grass but the range is already significantly reduced

d
dkremor 19.04.20

By the way, HW do not interested, do not like. Need more range of drawing grass/vegetation, HBAO+ and the mod

P
Phenomena 19.04.20

Crra
what are you talking about? CPU - Intel core i5 - 4570.
Graphics card - Gigabyte GeForce G1 GAMING GTX 1060 - 6 Gb
Memory - Kingston HyperX FURY White Series - 16 Gb
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 everything on high, except Sparky hair which x4 and range of vegetation beyond anything on the item below.

K
Krrrva 19.04.20

dkremor
In short, cut the hair, put shadows on high and get guaranteed 60 fps with mods, and with the beyond shadows where it will drop the fps in dense forest especially in the rain when the wind shakes the trees, but as already said the difference between high and zapredelnoe shadows no practical

K
Kraicher 19.04.20

dkremor
Now especially for you tested. I 3770К, 1070, 16 GB. Settings post processing set to high, the overall schedule is prohibitive (in General ultra and with hair). Without the rifle. Here is the result. And in Novigrad and in the field. Below 62 FPS, short falls. Oh, and also, with the High Resolution Texture Pack. Plus a few mods at the clouds, grass and Sweet FX.

d
dkremor 19.04.20

Kraicher
Thank you!)

K
Kraicher 19.04.20

dkremor
So take 1070 without question. But I would advise to wait 1070 Ti.

d
dkremor 19.04.20

Kraicher
Yes, I think 1070 is enough for the eyes, the monitor I'm hardly going to change the next 4-5 years :) And there is already possible with zero PC to collect and 4K monitor buy :)
And the i7 3770k is not much weak for 1070 ?

K
Kraicher 19.04.20

Look at the screenshots. Download GPU 99-100%. 3770К fully reveals none. Here's more of my screenshots on ultra in Deuce.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

maybe somewhere in the city is not exactly 60 fps with the CPU
if you overclock it most likely all the places procedu it will cover
same with the graphics card. on account of the mods don't know the reference but in itself it seems that 60 fps gives
as for the load then the min AMD FKH and 690 pretty good balance to each other in this game under 40фпс. and 690 the level of performance comparable to the 980 it up and Igor and it is not far from the type map 1070. so if you want you can put arbitrarily fast card or two at 3770 podkyucheny edokov to 4гц without turboboost

K
Kraicher 19.04.20

MunchkiN 616
In the first 3770К, have to percent, and none in the denomination, no dispersal. Never, in 20 years of owning a PC, never dispersed. And yet what do you say, do not have to play on ultra settings. Need to play combined with plane settings (60 FPS per eye), which I do in real life. And then vidyuha is heated up to a maximum of 50-56 degrees, but not up to 76-80 degrees.
I have low-medium-high, without hair. The picture is worse than ultra settings. ))

d
deadspeis 19.04.20

1060 6GB pulls everything on ultra with the texture pack on 50GB which

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

Kraicher
there is a current ultramax and ultravertex. and I like fpsish 30 and I'm usually looking for something you could game up to this point to squander
in the name of haaaahahaha

K
Kraicher 19.04.20

MunchkiN 616
I do not quite understand your post. Chew more and easier.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

Kraicher
I prefer to play on max settings or at least save on antialaising. fps for me has no value if it is below 30
if the performance headroom I have above 30 fps I'm looking for a way to improve the graphics to obesity system at Maxim until 30фпс

K
Kraicher 19.04.20

MunchkiN 616
Clear. Now I will tell about myself. Year gased I burned a chip 690 th. Stood in 2013. I also put maximum speed, no rifle. Temperature in games was 76-86 degrees (and there are more heating circuits control the temperature by 5-10 degrees above the temperature of the chips). Despite the fact that the monitor is 60 Hz. That's got game. I have already shown that the difference of the combo settings and ultra is not particularly noticeable. Then why rape vidyuhi. Well, unless of course a lot of dough, you can. Burned one none bought another. Burned down percents bought another. ))) And still people persecuting percent and vidyuhi. I have not so much money.
And yet, for me the 60 FPS value. With 30 FPS I will not play.
And one more picture for low-medium-high. With Sweet FX. So why the ultra settings.

F
Foont87 19.04.20

of course what

B
Boogie___man 19.04.20

dkremor
Everything will be fine. My config profile to a class.

W
WAga 19.04.20

Kraicher
At 30 fps you can normally only play with a gamepad, the mouse is too twitchy controls.

K
Kraicher 19.04.20

WAga
I play on the PC. Gamepad, more preferably only in sports simulators. And as anyone.