3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gliga142 19.04.20 10:46 am

The overall impression of the MBT (Paragon)

Long thought to swing or not , because I do not like the mob shaking but very pleasantly surprised - it's nearly perfect.In order:
Graphics - juicy УЕ4 gives an excellent picture and at the i5 2500k r9 390 12RAM
2560x1080 - 60fps Unless turned off smoothing - too blurit , but unfortunately without it some objects look ugly like grass without MSAA in GTA5 - But we're not
The plot is wide
The gameplay is Very dynamic and enjoyable - character animation and special-effects delivers a very much - no twitching or mega super explosion is a screen , except that the characters are not much and the map is the same.

Donat - here is an interesting topic - it seems to not really solve , but the campaign is paying and bleed the 1st character can not raise Hilo % experience quality like that would be imbalance.Although if it is given by an analog of the same Ghost Recon Phantoms, and open Persian need just 1 time then everything is okay.

Overall I was fully satisfied - thought it would be worse.Suggest when playing cut muzonchik cheerful and fight for another hour - the most it.

Complement :

The game all of these has disadvantages and I found them :) No I stand by my words that the game is not bad for another hour listening to good music but still ..

1)Patches - they weigh a lot 07.02.2017 St. - 1GB+ and are positioned so that open archives are almost 20 GB .. actually until they put you to drink a Seagull .. And as it is a MBT and a lot of them it's just sad .. you Wanna play a 20 minute wait for the patch ..by the Way at the time 07.02.2017 brought some magical optimization - the game was warming card almost 10 degrees , decreased energy consumption ,VRM c 75C to 55C already fell O_o
2)Imbalance - I understand that it's MBT and sanding but in this case it is not some isolated case , but unfortunately a global issue .. the Controllers in the game just run around the map and kill not supervisors , you can not do anything to oppose the man who plays the hero which in fact can move in all planes, unlike your.
3)Very sophisticated system of card well here I a little disingenuous , it is not so difficult , just playing for different characters would be problematic every time to adjust them cards .. Especially considering that each character need to make a new deck ..
4)Gaven launcher - it is just a sad , buggy and ugly .. how a new lost or wanted to make a new kinopoisk ..

In General, and generally by your words, I do not refuse but still Express the opinion that you may want to wait another year or two , now it is a pretty good game but it is very much similar to a bench. УЕ4 - again , a good bench .. but still bench.
1 Comments
Sort by:
i
insex 19.04.20

I now shake, never played MOBA games (Phantasy Star Online is that, although this is hardly a MOBA), so I want to try, suddenly go down.