3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pauz 19.04.20 10:46 am

universal fo+meteor Sorka how to spread skills? (Diablo 2)

Hi all, who in practice compared to the MF Sorka using meteor+of furball+frozen Orb build vs Chine light+frozen Orb. Run Barany+MEF on the same server(where the peak online is one of me, so exchanges/trades a little Olaine), and build through the light+frozen Orb, but since there is a possibility resetti, I decided to try the classic version fire+frost.
Now I'm 85th LVL, my gear shako with a Topaz,wizardspike, spirit in the monarch, the var travels, arachnid(or arachnids) zone and craft rings+amulet with the cuts.

So it would be correct skill spread?
PS no not a Troll, and if you want to help, I would like to ask what rark Unico specks and which to leave for the future.
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 19.04.20

It would be correct to put on this ultra and do not swing it:)

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.04.20

che for game, in the pit, supposedly to farm? mdaaaaa

y
yI7bIpb 19.04.20

1. Why do you need so much cold mastery? 1 + armor should be enough.
2. Armor generally can not be download: armor type shiver armor should be with the swap.
3. Released skills thrown in fire mastery first, then fire bolt.
Comment is too long.

m
minovalo 19.04.20

Useful tips rubbed. =( Now he is doomed to suffer this forever trachoma.

T
T-Fox 19.04.20

pauz
In General, I'm not going to advise anything about cold branch, for I do not much like the skill fo, and dostihome with bosom probably at least a TR set with torches need, which at low online probably not.
But the fire branch I gladly corrected:

Just skill meteor-BOTTOM. His popularity among dustified unfounded. Better try pure fireball, at the same time 3 spell save. Further, it is possible to swing the jenča, to increase the attack rating of his aides. It can, of course, to take from the swap, but you never know, suddenly the KTA store =)

p
pauz 19.04.20

T-Fox
Thanks for the specifics, but still better to consult about the cold branch and in the rest, because some obvious things for you, I'm your mind wasn't thinking clearly. Now more or less understood my mistakes.By the way, very interesting topic about imonov and minus the resist on yamah, skills. For example, if the monster say 150% resist, it will be possible to remove the resist facet, or item bonus can get cut to <99%. Imun or in this case still not removed?
Some runes already there. But this solo is clearly intelligible are cooked.

Plus the merc gear also matters, I Navitel it so the reaper toll, rokstopper, shaftstop, sockets were not broken. Is the armor change to runeword assassins with feedom?

T
T796 19.04.20

Jah ith ber and pala's malatkami

6Kau6 19.04.20

I Navitel him so - heard the word Uzai as you want..

a
annortheone 19.04.20

pauz
Sell Cham, make 2хЅиг another Ber and make infinity ukachi fully in lighting - universal nowhere.

m
minovalo 19.04.20

Mastery and armor with the cut punch is immune, but are in full force, if you shoot the convoy/LR. Easy (mite) merc: Reaper, Kira, trechery everywhere IAS sui. More evil option: forti, Guillaume - French and riznica to take. And, tellingly, the second element (not needed). ;)

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.04.20

he said that one plays on the server!
either he confuses a single server XS or sho for a server but the drop there is clearly normalni like this ;D

p
pauz 19.04.20

Didn't want to write about it openly, regardless of what it sounded like hidden advertising. Yes the server is different, there is not a single, but close.
Drop in 2 years with breaks, play a ~ c 2015 there.
Thanks again for the replies. As for PG server at the moment, the crafters are still buying gems, jewels? MB will create a Sorka and lumped here on Tr set at least, or something from a simple uniques.
Спойлер6Каи6
Diablo does not prevent me to play eve instead?

l
lait_one 19.04.20

pauz
passed answered your question. swinging is ONLY one branch (preferably cold). Konami fight with the merc (clothes are described), Paul Chapa staticon - the rest of the merc in 1-3 pulls ppl already running. especially all don't have to clean up. ))
and yet, Prime 95 - wking in cold mastery. beat Nightwing, and phantom stick - will nogibat mobs.

C
Cufrazhil 19.04.20

Did izi wounds on Diablo for 8 ppl near by Sorka with Reaper a merc, if there is no where they play iron maiden, do the same, if there is, do it anyway. blizz, two elements bad!

p
pauz 19.04.20

The video seems to have missed, armor ormus +15% cold and light

m
minovalo 19.04.20

Oh, zahvat.

T
T-Fox 19.04.20

pauz
If it caught fire dostijenii, that's drew for you Sorka(86лвл) and recorded the video.

PS. Part TR of the set give us precious 15% pierce fire cut 3ск and 2 in every mastery, HP, MF. It is desirable to throw ANY torch for the cuts and stats, and tar on fhr, the rest HP.
The skill:
19фб, 13V bolt, 1 jenča,
1тп, 1статик,
20близ, 20бласт, 10мастери rest ice bolt.

p
pauz 19.04.20

T-Fox
I don't cling to Yes, the elements, just in my head, there was a steady opinion that merc for a very long time to deal with Konami. Would love to try using the Tr set, but while the armor and the amulet didn't fall.
Tell me, what are the chances to successfully pass the uber tristam without neck and fortica smitheram? Or kik assasinas. The gear is Dracula, Gore riders, two claw jade, secova hat with horns on +srt and crushing blow(forgot the name).

T
Thraex pig 19.04.20

pauz
Possible but long)Kikoi also possible,Exodus will be even cheaper(but need lacerator will quickly mow).Need jenča for AR.

m
minovalo 19.04.20

Tell me, what are the chances to successfully pass the uber tristam without neck and fortica smitheram?
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2951/

The kicks have overred to gain and ar. And the rest, in principle, standard: crash, ow, lt, light absorb.