3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil102 19.04.20 10:47 am

The problem with the quest \"the Prophet\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The bottom line is this, at the end of the quest the Prophet for vampires, you need to bite the priest Motelica, but after being bitten, nothing happens, except that I drunk his blood. Podskazhite what the problem is and what to do. Skyrim version 1.8.151 DW went with the game, repak from R. G. Catalyst
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 19.04.20

Vergil102
And the vampire seduction on him, used to bite?

V
Vergil102 19.04.20

Of course. The point is that I have it under the seduction bit, and trellon he did not.

G
Gremlet 19.04.20

Vergil102
Rolled back to an earlier save? Try to take the quest completely over again. Or, the most correct decision: type in the console setstage DLC1VQ03Vampire 50 (50 is a stage of the quest where the task is to report to Harkon about success).

V
Vergil102 19.04.20

Nazgul781 This bug I have appeared in this version of Skyrim, for the first version this bug was not even tried other DLS put one dick did not help

s
spellcustomer 19.04.20

Actually, I have this addition (with an updated Skyrim) also from time to time, there are various bugs associated with quests. 've been digging and finally found out what was wrong. It turns out that some stages of tasks not marked as completed (which is not always appears even in the in-game diary).

Look through the log (all stage jobs updated). If not (or mapped. but not actually updated), it will help the console:

sqs — Show Stage Quests

getstage to get to the stage of the quest

setstage — Sets the Stage of the Specified Quest

The prophet (ID: DLC1VQ03Vampire)

V
Vergil102 19.04.20

spellcustomer
I even cheat does not help. Writes Compiled script not saved

s
spellcustomer 19.04.20

Vergil102
He writes because it does not correctly enter the code. In the console commands you need to specify the ID of the quest DLC1VQ03Vampire as an example, here setstage DLC1VQ03Vampire 50

Not sure, maybe in this particular case, and that's not the reason. But I have the problem with almost any quest and decide: 1. I recognize the numbers of stages of the quest 2. Look, if all stages completed (completed stages are shown with a PostScript units (1) are not met is displayed with the subscript zero (o). 3. Console to force the quest stage to the execution (in the case that de facto they are made, and the scripts did not work).

Stage of the quest can be viewed here http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA_%28%D0%9A%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%92%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%80%29

G
Gremlet 19.04.20

spellcustomer
Well I say, it's easier just to skip the stage. Wrote the same thing, only a lot of extra information)

V
Vergil102 19.04.20

spellcustomer
All.... thank you.

c
caay 19.04.20

spellcustomer
But what if I'm not a vampire?

c
caay 19.04.20

spellcustomer
I have not checked the 2 stages and the following noted.But now the prophet has all and refuses(he's just killing everyone)to read scrolls!

V
Vladimir Dubinskiy 19.04.20

And how to solve this problem?I have the same thing on X-BOX is a prophet fights with everyone

a
arseny__ 19.04.20

Guys, help me:
why skarima with the passage of the quest prophet Malka no veystoun-focus