3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dee Dimes 19.04.20 10:48 am

Methods of isolation from pursuit level 5... (The Saboteur)

Tell people how to break away from the chase level 5, because all the shelters are closed, and out of the area of search does not work...
32 Comments
Sort by:
E
ECTET 19.04.20

In the resistance zone Nada to get

the map legend on. and will pair of green dots
well, there is already razberetsya I think...

PS.
you do not know how capeline(airship) pokatatsya?

D
Dee Dimes 19.04.20

No) I Tepelini shot down by anti-aircraft guns and planes shot down, smuggling earn)

S
Spiritbreaker 19.04.20

Why not come out to escape. I did. Only 1 time. Maybe pure luck but I don't know

D
Dee Dimes 19.04.20

Yes, I already knew how to run them)
It is very important to get the job and get a Bonus) to Earn 5 wanted level and efilive the tower to slip away there in the restaurant on the 2nd tier you can hide (the map shows green as a shelter and there is still one such place is, but I prefer the tower was). And then get the bonus and the shelter will be open at any wanted level!

S
Spiritbreaker 19.04.20

on
Thanks for the tip

L
Lebron2009 19.04.20

I am constantly in the bathroom hiding, immediately go there and if there will!

D
Denis-kombat 19.04.20

My advice to you!If you have 5 level let you natsysty fill up and add auto-saving and there is no maroki))))))And weapon if you will!I always do))))

-
-Crusader- 19.04.20

Denis-Kombat: So the test run you want to)))

H
Haiiro Ookami 19.04.20

I want to perform the test, first fired by the Nazis at the slaughterhouse, and then took tracked the car and drove to the North there is a well in it to hide without the bonus on the 5th level.

g
ganzzz 19.04.20

And more 5 level no? On the 5th level run through the woods, shoot the infantry packs from the sniper rifle, from the air the forest and the anti-aircraft guns, roads to get around, from three tanks to Dodge the difficult (on the car also do not go, it is hard to capture... record probably somewhere around three hours running)))

M
MUZbIKANT 19.04.20

personally, I in order to perform the test thought of everything scored more bullets and took GS Gestapo shoot a bit of flak and skedaddle to the green dot on the map(you can hide in the well and on Afilias the tower hide)

S
Swamt 19.04.20

Personally I did so:to begin firing anti-aircraft guns from the Nazis gained 5th level.Then take any car and drove it to the house of Sean(where we first carry in the truck Aurora), near the house found a pit and hid in it,the 5th level has disappeared.Place it safe and Nazis just do not have time to go there!

k
kartman_coon 19.04.20

I'm in the subject flew wrote how to fly delegable

t
tabak96 19.04.20

when you have 5 alarms on the map again, 2 shelters one thing leads to the house of Sean the second I do not know like to Ajfelovog tower choose one of the two and all 5 anxiety disappears

G
Ghost_Yo 19.04.20

And I always when 4-5 anxiety, I find machine-gun mount on the roof a lot and bombed them all to the last
I do not see the point in hiding anyway well nicho changes duck though smuggling will get for killing all sorts of bad companions

J
Joui-Leone 19.04.20

Vid sense then, and the people bonuses want to do

M
Monolitovec Haron 19.04.20

You can steal the shape of the soldier and away from the zone of persecution.

S
Swamt 19.04.20

There's no way, at 5th level the entire game world is the area of persecution.

V
Volt123 19.04.20

Here I am in the water jump
was that the zeppelins drenched from a cannon on the roof
Once managed anxiety 5-th or 4-th level of concealment ,but I don't remember exactly what was the level of anxiety,but the fact that it is highly accurate,

S
Swamt 19.04.20

From the 4th more the water can escape, but the 5-th fast or the plane or Zepplin shot!