3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Egorian_ 19.04.20 08:38 pm

Chat in multiplayer. (Mass Effect 3)

Recently noticed that some players will make messages! I just don't know how to explain it, but in the game(and in the lobby too) do the words appear from letters. Foreigners wrote. This is a modification of what? Or the European version? To ask through voice chat was not possible. I tried all the buttons - nothing found. Google also did not find nothing. What the hell? I also want to write posts!
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 19.04.20

Not like it is possible in the lobby to write, I do not remember, but it is possible. But in the game I do not remember.

M
Mewel 19.04.20

I clambered floor Internet is not found how to do it. If someone knows. write.

_
_Egorian_ 19.04.20

Aenmutus
I saw this way and that. The font was blue. The game is exactly the message you write. I remember it well: I wanted one resnati, but did not. After seeing the message from this player that he thanks for trying to save(well something like that)

A
Aenmutus 19.04.20

EmGaOnRII
Perhaps the game itself is something like the radio commands as a COP. If you mean it player *nagibatorov* thanks for the attempted resurrection. I damn long zadrotil in collective, and nobody in the game did not write) And the lobby seen.

f
fikig 19.04.20

There is the editor, the problem only in the chat disappears too quickly. If file sharing will prompt you can fill.

_
_Egorian_ 19.04.20

fikig
On Yandex.disk fill as an option.

_
_Egorian_ 19.04.20

Aenmutus
The same song, I'm from the days when collectors, achievements and challenges was not and also have never seen, something someone wrote in the game\the lobby. And then I came back and...

W
Wrenn 19.04.20

XS, played 3 years in the cartoon, never seen anything like it

f
fikig 19.04.20

Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/NkArkx71omc6rВот link, throwing Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32 In the game (in the lobby and on the mission), press the tilde and write say 123 not Russian)
z.s. 123 is just an example, instead of numbers write the message)

M
Mewel 19.04.20

fikig
http://dropmefiles.com/ adawat for sharing

M
Mewel 19.04.20

fikig
not working

f
fikig 19.04.20

Mewel
And unpacked the archive? And what is not working? The console or the message not written?

M
Mewel 19.04.20

the console therefore there is no possibility to write messages

f
fikig 19.04.20

Mewel
Try it on the Tab. A little messed up files can help, but binkw32 folder, you can delete, and therefore can not plow.

M
Mewel 19.04.20

fikig
now I will try

M
Mewel 19.04.20

fikig
NOT WORKING

f
fikig 19.04.20

Mewel
Coramba then. Don't know how to help, just also saw a man in the chat I wrote, so googled this miracle. The works, maybe he is on to something. A lot of options.

_
_Egorian_ 19.04.20

fikig
It works! Thank you very much! Now I can neophytes yell. I mean, to help\prompt.
And that's all you see?

f
fikig 19.04.20

EmGaOnRII
All, only the lack of appropriate experience may not notice it immediately or have no time to read.

U
UnrealNPSnake 19.04.20

A banana for this not give?