3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IntroDub 19.04.20 08:38 pm

Legendary, etc. Things (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Interested in the question of expensive belongings. All in the game met a lot of kind of things is common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, divine, and unique . Curiously, purple, yellow and red virtually no different in price, but the unique presumably the best things. And it is unclear which species is more valuable. So, do these colors grades, for example as in Diablo in order from the slag to Epica - white-blue-yellow-green-purple.
Who knows?
8 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.04.20

Of course there is. This understanding should come naturally.

3axap34 19.04.20

-INTRo
Grades, there is only colour gradation. The higher the thing, the more bonuses. So you have to divine(yellow) clothes will meet 5 of stats when below will have 4,3,2, and so on. At that time, like elite, unique things that occur 1 time for the whole journey, will give you 6+ stats. And rank things as such, there is only your level and things. The things themselves are different across locations, the further the location from a hypothetical centre, the higher the level

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.04.20

White stuff have only basic parameter: armor, armor, weapon damage. Stat is added to green, to blue two, purple for three, to purple - four, yellow is five. Unique can be either better or worse than all the above, except the first two. But in General, the best unique - better than any yellow, as they have not just the car characteristics and their value, and something unique. For example, the dwarf bandit from the subway gave me for the removal of other dwarf skeleton two-handed hammer, who had a 20% chance to critical, which is impossible on other stuff. At least never met another class of durock with a value of KSH. Not to mention the fact that this gun many other things.

S
Sharg30 19.04.20

Unfortunately starts randomne not always caliroots. I have odnorodnykh with a bonus to two-handed weapons. And what to do with it?))

s
soulfox 19.04.20

Sharg30
crying over him =)

t
todor7 19.04.20

Sharg30
saying that stat is possible to change but nez as

m
makc11021992 19.04.20

todor7
I have axe +2 strength +1 military +1 two weapons( I was on 2 axe dwarf) but the branch level 8 and I'm 13 and don't change because it overrides and 13 until the current +1 power caught and stuff

S
Sharg30 19.04.20

Me...the weapons should be top-dps > stats.