3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 19.04.20 08:38 pm

How to pass the ferryman or to get to the other side? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Met him, he said to the other side go on a private boat, where the ferryman, as he did not answer, he deceives and stays on the other side the whole team dies, killed him... sit in a boat, with two options - either to leave or to the other side and on the other side as the whole team dies on the spot from the fog. What to do? how to get to the other side?
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laser Raptor 19.04.20

Give one Persian piece and swim only to them. He will die alone and tpsys then at him. I did.

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Laser Raptor
so , one dies and then what... Technis I can't figure out what a word)

L
Laser Raptor 19.04.20

Teleport to him using the pyramid) On his corpse fall on the other side and raise just)

L
Laser Raptor 19.04.20

And there is a stone of teleportation'll find on the island. He is not far

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Laser Raptor
and Yes , all understood, thanks! (come up with the same tyrants)

s
sheikan 19.04.20

You can come to the destroyed bridge near the altar of travels the field of Driftwood or something like that and using Ghost vision, to jump on the platforms.
But you can no illusive vision, there in the ruins of places like enough.

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

sheikan
how can I jump without a vision? and vision I have not tried...

s
sheikan 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
There on the columns pieces of the bridge hanging space for one character is enough. And vision entire platform appear.

T
Torkes 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
jump is also a skill this is in the thread killer/thief

A
Alex Sanguin 19.04.20

I sent aeroterra teleport to the other side of one, and the others on the boat were lucky then that a Persian who was sent, raised corpses)

i
ilya1iz2 19.04.20

In fact,if the bridge,enough for the first 2 columns of the review to jump,the tip of the free space there and in the following column space is not enough,need vision use.Except thief and warrior to do,through the jump of the Phoenix.But I was only one,and quickly ran to the teleport.

S
Sharg30 19.04.20

If you have a FEIN or a skeleton, he dies why is this fog. Do not care for him. I have them all, and raised then meat mortal)