3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manty s krovyu 19.04.20 08:39 pm

Pre-order the game. In your opinion. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

The forum changed 11.10.17.
As you all know, the toy was released 11 Oct 2017
So, you would like to buy, despite the microtransactions in the game? Is it worth buying?
The incentive price at the moment is:
1999r. The regular edition.
2499р. Silver edition.
4999р. Gold edition.
P. S the Game is already broken.
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revivo 19.04.20

Of course I wanted to, I'm an idiot who has not once been burned by pre-order any hypovase of shit, and this time, I see no reason why something went wrong and the game was the bottom.

O
OLORIS 19.04.20

Manti with blood
Take the gold if money is dobrinishe and hochish supposedly the first to oprobovat,,,--- and not find it?....or maybe a masterpiece !
... Never get fooled by pre-order you produt half-baked bread and CHy depakote Evo Revivo know how it is.

g
game.diler 19.04.20

Take it and do not regret, but regret not take it)

M
Manty s krovyu 19.04.20

game.diler
Think I may get the regular edition. Anton Logvinov in his review said that sooo many jobs will be in the game, and these 2 missions are not in a mouth did not climb(DLS)))

Z
Zerodroid 19.04.20

Manti with blood
It is better to take usual, and then discount to take the sezonka a year or two, I see no reason for a couple skins to pay 3 thousand in excess of

m
magister1 19.04.20

Manti with blood
He said Anton Logvinov? Well, everything is already running, the gold edition I already fly to you.

d
dmll 19.04.20

I took a regular fir the game will appeal to purchase a picker!

D
Ded Krot 19.04.20

Manti with blood
gold, only gold.

R
Rolemanser 19.04.20

Grandfather Mole
Need more gold!

V
Volk-Naemnik 19.04.20

And as the incentive to find out what version I pre-order? The confirmation letters with email, I immediately removed (and steam says that it was already the first of March), not the history of banking operations looking.

B
BoriskaE 19.04.20

Publisher of Middle-earth is quite hungry (judging by the first part). The game is very good, but the price tag is too high. Ie. if at the time of release I will be what to play, then I will not buy, wait for sales.

R
Rolemanser 19.04.20

Grandfather Mole
Hmm. This phrase from Warcraft 3 )))

M
Manty s krovyu 19.04.20

Zerodroid
Absolutely agree!

M
Manty s krovyu 19.04.20

magister1
No, no, no DLS many jobs)

M
Manty s krovyu 19.04.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Version? I mean for the money? The money is one thing, but the version we all have one, or do you mean gold, silver, usual?

s
saa0891 19.04.20

Manti with blood wrote:
1999r. The regular edition.
So, you would like to pre-order the game/should you preorder?
For 1500 rubles, you can safely buy it.
http://www.playground.ru/shop/middle_earth_shadow_of_war/
If you liked the first of course is,I'll probably take because very first came in,especially the emphasis on chic,there is promise even more diversity.

E
Eternal Traveller 19.04.20

When I buy games waiting six months until the release of major patches, read postrelease reviews players etc. If the game is on the torrent, you can check out as a demo) Buy only then.

M
Manty s krovyu 19.04.20

Harry Spreter
I am a Jew. Hoarding just to the right, and igruli. I have a disease "of Tarrentino" . While 1000R for all the time spent in Timchenko.)

F
Furyhunter 19.04.20

did the stock fall

M
Manty s krovyu 19.04.20

Harry Spreter
Where to buy? In Gamesaver is 1400R (sort of) a game, other boutiques 1499, 1699. And if not buy the incentive, the key will be sent immediately, or before the game?