3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
derectim 19.04.20 08:39 pm

Control of the game [Is the solution] (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

NOT working in Assassin's cree: black flag-Esc works, but everything else is not working, even the mouse during the game, how to fix tell me?
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
new45PILOT 19.04.20

Well, personally, I was able to solve the problem exactly by removing the Vjoy driver(that programa to work with emulatora Xbox joystick)
I did this so re-ustanovil program and there in the folder is a special file for udalenija driver

K
Kapess 19.04.20

Methods:
1.Reinstall the game.
2.Go to settings in the office and make it the default.
3.Unplug gamepad,joystick.
Don't know how to help you,I just was not like this)

d
derectim 19.04.20

Kapess
Thanks)

S
Sergey Achin 19.04.20

Does not work neither the mouse nor keyboard except the ESC key. the office has already dumped the game perestanavlivat, gamepads not available.

D
Dante_dmc_3 19.04.20

new45PILOT
thanks for the help, helped!)

G
Gozlen 19.04.20

in management not to set such keys as the right enter, right shift, right ctrl.Does anyone know how to fix it?

c
chetvertakov 19.04.20

How to disable the joystick?

d
derectim 19.04.20

chetvertakov
Well, personally, I was able to solve the problem exactly by removing the Vjoy driver(that programa to work with emulatora Xbox joystick)
I did this so re-ustanovil program and there in the folder is a special file for udalenija driver

c
chetvertakov 19.04.20

how is called the driver? can vylozhish video on YouTube,I'm kettle.SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Matveys 19.04.20

Leave comments , maybe someone will help . Faced with the above-described problem ( the game didn't respond to the keyboard+mouse) thought business in drivers controller. The Vjoy driver on the PC is not found , decided to try to carry driver razer mouse. Once removed the driver from the buttons in the game have earned.

I
IIIaPO4Ka 19.04.20

derectim
pliz tell me you can explain all right and I don't see that as a Yes )