3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker1917 07.10.19 01:52 am

The discussion of the endings(Spoilers) (Code Vein)

Discuss the ending.Who what was?Do you like it?And watched the other endings?I knew the endings in the game.Share impressions!

P. S the game has 3 endings - the heirs(bad), eternity(neutral) and the path into the unknown(good). They depend on the fragments of memories that we collect and restore the guardians.Neutral is the most boring(Need to save at least one guardian).To get the good ending,you need to save all the guardians(collect all fragments).To get the bad ending,obviously,nothing to collect)
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 07.10.19

Joker1917
Dog knows how many endings, I had one where the GG is sitting in the tomb on the throne, and IO turning into a statue. Fragments of all sorts collected, restored, Loki most investigated fully. Zadroty not particularly true. Other Concepci was not looking. Well, something like this.

J
Joker1917 07.10.19

Muskrat
I have the same.It's neutral ending)Guardian saved?

A
AlayaVijnana 07.10.19

Joker1917
If you put it all together, the mini-guide like this:
To access all the endings (and there are 3), you need to pass the game three times, the first two NG+, the collected fragments are preserved in the new game.
If you collected all the pieces of the Keeper, after its transformation into a statue in a world of memories there will appear option to remember, then the Keeper will be saved. It can not be saved (bad ending), then just ignore the statue and go to the gate for release from the memories. If not all fragments are collected, then the option will not appear. This choice is not to beat in one passage.
Conditions endings:
Good ending - Path into the unknown - all four Keeper saved, all the pieces of the guardians should be picked to battle with them. All the pieces EASA for IO needs to be collected.
Neutral ending - an Eternity - you need to save at least one guardian, but not all four.
Bad ending - the Heirs - all keepers need to be killed (in a world of memories, ignored the statue and exit the location)
Note: the code of blood obtained from the custodian will be different depending on, whether the Keeper saved or killed

J
Joker1917 07.10.19

AlayaVijnana
Thanks for the info), There is reason pereproyti game again

J
Joker1917 07.10.19

Only I here do not understand.I'm not one of the Keeper not saved.But I have a neutral ending.Why?)

V
Vyxyxol 07.10.19

Joker1917 wrote:
Guardians saved?
Well, Yes, I restored them all alive, but the ending is too neutral.

S
Stanislavich 07.10.19

So. 4 custodian - who is this? when they appear? what kind of memories?
Codes blood and their fragments. which lie in the territories and have their own name, without the prefix Guardian - are not the Guardians?