3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samin Sheifenberg 19.04.20 08:40 pm

WAR OF CHOSEN can't fire fighters with low wit (XCOM 2)

Good day, faced with the problem started to play XCOM 2 WoC. Starting a new game, drew attention to the option of combat savvy, to understand, decided to dismiss all hopeless garbage. But the key fire - inactive. although HIRING them can I

Game version:
XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (2K Games) (Update 9 + 6 DLC) {RUS|ENG } [Repack] by xatab

Stage play: After first mission(without training)

Tell me, in the future will be a trash fire? Or I have a bug?
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egik999 19.04.20

as you want to fire someone you haven't hired?(or I misunderstood you)

S
Samin Sheifenberg 19.04.20

Egik999
all bad logic? why reply if you don't understand the question?

I have 15 soldiers in the barracks, none of them I can not dismiss.............through the option to hire........ I hired another 3 of these, after recruitment, I am also a fire can not yet

E
Egor Timson 19.04.20

Hz bug of some kind I quietly dismissed all those who I didn't need

S

Egor Timson
It is in VAR OF CHOSEN, without any additional buildings immediately available was dismissal?

E
Egor Timson 19.04.20

Samin Sheifenberg
Yes

l
lens_88 19.04.20

I have the same trouble =( button to dismiss inactive(gray). Thought that it is possible to dismiss the current on the black market or on the base (where the expectations of the Intel is dropped), but the guys!
Samin Sheifenberg you have NT mods are?

l
lens_88 19.04.20

I think Krieg found it in another thread, and I tested and it worked. You need to do the 'tutorial' type mission 'The lost and the Damned' that pops up in the first month, you can apparently turn this off so never get the dismiss enabled. Probably an oversight, the thing is the bare minimum you need is two teams so I don't know why they're afraid to let us reduce our rouster, they could just place a warning 'You will need at least two teams for this mission' ect.

In short revered stimovsky forum, basarabov to fulfill the mission to meet Moxa and Dragunova, is the block on the dismissal of soldiers. As I understand from chatter on the forum, there is a bug that some of this block is not removed, and after the mission. And if this block is not starred, the mission's got to re. Also this bug does not appear like as for those who do not yuzal mode tutorial. personally, I ran the tutorial, in order to look extra new screen saver and the mission of this was the hell knows when. So apparently, suck a bear's paw =(
while all this theory...

l
lens_88 19.04.20

The information was confirmed. Started a new game without the tutorial, after the mission the lost and Damned dismissal were released. In the old save game, nothing has changed - button all-just inactive.
Don't know how far you've come, and is it worth it to start the game again, maybe the patch will be XS.

S

lens_88
Thank you so much!!!!!

S
Saha Gamer 19.04.20

But there are other ways? MB save game correct?

A
Aleksey Zastanchenko 19.04.20

And it is possible to fire a command?

A
AYes 19.04.20

To kill a mission?