3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 19.04.20 08:40 pm

Faction raiders (Fallout 4)

If you become the boss of the raiders in Nuka-World already for the Minutemen to poigrati I understand.And the raiders are Institute to attack how they attack subway,the brotherhood of steel and the Minutemen?The raiders completely possible to pass without engaging the Minutemen,the brotherhood of steel,subway and Institute?Was looking on the Internet about this that nothing nenashel.
16 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 19.04.20

Space Marines
To the main plot Nuka-World has no relation . Changes can only be in a relationship with Minuteman .

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

Space Marines
Exactly.Nuka is DLTS.Therefore, in the main plot they don't fit in any way.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

Space Marines
For them to play well when the institution is already destroyed ...
Here to fight with the Minutemen and other factions, the gangs of raiders Nuka-World fit like no other. To capture the farm to kill the inhabitants ... It is the RAIDERS !

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

And that all was quiet ?..
The topic raised interesting. Or author of the forum everything is clear and will not continue ?

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

saturn7774
Robbing korowai.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Really ...
Only here the developers did not bother to implement the ability ambushes and left the caravans to plunder ... And it would be great.

Missions from gang leaders in Nuka-World, not much different from one another, again like the tasks themselves, with minimal differences in place and the implementation of these tasks.
I at one time aspired to take the job and rather to fulfil them - naive, thought it would be a good continuation of the story with gangs ... Time came around and now just for fun take these jobs ...

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

saturn7774
Like any other faction has repeatable quest:go kill find get.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
There are ... When bored and do nothing, these jobs I take and do. The experience for them a little, no importance, they have not, but it's a great way to distract ...
Here, in my opinion, more importantly ... what would the job take from different factions.
As rightly said by someone from users: do Not hurry to destroy the institution of ... This enables a variety of tasks to do a little better and find out all sorts of details and nuances about their own faction ...

To some it may not seem interesting to play indefinitely in the same game, it is not moving on the story ... And someone who is interested to look at every detail in each location, will take small jobs. that would not just wander through all the corridors.

f
fatallezzz 19.04.20

This question, in support of the topic.
Now going to start passing Nuka World (currently done with research locations Far Harbor), and actually having read the information about this Supplement have come to question.
Is it possible to add razosravshis with the Minutemen? Senukai I was completely satisfied.

By the way, at the moment I accordingly General the Minutemen. The main campaign mode is fully passed - Director of the Institute. BS and subway dead.

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

fatallezzz
Easy - shoot all the raiders.

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

fatallezzz
You have a lot of mods?If not then drank a saved game.

P
Pril Balsam 19.04.20

saturn7774 wrote:
And that all was quiet ?..
The topic raised interesting
this question already a hundred times raised
let the Fallout 4 honors

f
fatallezzz 19.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
the only mod that is - the dialogues as in the previous fallout.

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

fatallezzz
Washed down with a saved game,I collect not to start the game again.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

fatallezzz
The only ( or maybe not :-) ) a way to continue to be General of Minutemen and save the location of Preston, this is not the form of the outposts of the raiders in the Commonwealth. If there is no invasion of gangs of raiders of the Nuka-World, and the attitude of the Minutemen will not change ...
Not need to be carried out and drag the gang from the DLC in the Commonwealth. Let them remain In the World ...

But Cheryl is right - such a lot of forums and even there the vast majority of comments are garbage, interesting and useful information from there to get all you can ...

And Yes - do separate saves on different stages of the passage. So you can always revert.

r
ripvango 19.04.20

fatallezzz
As I understand it, it is possible, even though you're already in disarray with Preston. Even as a boss mob, you can go to Preston (the main thing only not with a partner-raider) and Preston's will need a thread of dialogue in which it will guide you to Strugis. And then everything is according to plan. If such a dialogue is not - nagami son or just set up at the Institute shooting. You kicked and then aktiviziruyutsya job Total collect where Preston will desire to talk to you. However you fail Subway, if it's matters...