3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy1696 19.04.20 08:40 pm

Kursela does not appear in the game. Help!!! (Farming Simulator 17)

Moved in /my games/farmingsimulator2017/mods/
Punched in different combinations on the keyboard did not help. Maybe someone was, or who knows what's the problem ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albek.M 19.04.20

click the right mouse button

B
Bayun4ik 19.04.20

Юрий1696
But in mod Manager it appears ? Connected , a tick is put against him ? If so , the advice above - PKM .So, if the pirates , it depends on the version - can more new kursela and not to go to an older version , then you have to upgrade to the latest version of the game .

B
BoriskaE 19.04.20

And You hour not copy the files in the archive?! Some sound effects, the mod advanced archive for greater compression....

Y
Yuriy1696 19.04.20

Bayun4ik
Not displayed. Should I ? Then what could be the problem ?

Y
Yuriy1696 19.04.20

BoriskaE
No. Archive one.

B
Bayun4ik 19.04.20

Юрий1696
Must appear in the Manager , and then connect like other fashion . If it's not in there - so the game does not see this mod ... There are several options : either the archive is corrupted ( you can try to pump ) , or downloaded the curve version ( to try download from other source from another site ) , so either archive files ( when you open there should only be the daddy and I've found ) ... And make sure that you downloaded the mod for the version 17 and then I'll sometimes Park the downloaded to 15 pharming , and then wondered why the game mod sees it :))) something Like this :)

Y
Yuriy1696 19.04.20

Bayun4ik
understood. thank you