3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20 08:40 pm

Immensely eats RAM and video memory, and the page file! (FIFA 18)

The full version of the game. The game after a while starts to eat all memory resources. More high speed video memory(~8.2 gig), and RAM eats almost all of it. Did not check further-14GB eaten, which is much more than the recommended requirements, and in General inadequate. The swap file got to about 25 gigs. Played in 4K on Windows 7 with all updates everything. No errors. Sho inany? Probably wait for the patch. Previously, there was a fifth such problems. In other games it was often found at first. Interesting not well I have one such?
Config
Intel Core i7 4790K
16Gb ROM
8Gb GTX 1070
1Tb HDD under games
120 Gb SSD under system
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
ELamela 19.04.20

Thank you, will wait with the purchase for a couple of months :D

m
mrKaktak 19.04.20

bomjjjteam
you have any problems with the computer...

b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20

mrKaktak
What could cause this? With other games all norms.

m
mrKaktak 19.04.20

bomjjjteam
In other games that often met for the first what is that phrase?

b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20

mrKaktak
In raw releases this problem often happens from games. Battle with 1 many people have cold it was, and many others-the memory of Crouch and Crouch, not releasing space. Then the patches were treated. I wrote about it. A common problem is known. Just a series of FIFA such did not meet never. Yes, and all the memory just eats.

m
mrKaktak 19.04.20

bomjjjteam
well, I think you have such a problem write to the support team...or look on the EA forums...if this problem is common and there you will find info in the first place...I personally have not heard that would be on the releases listed played was the problem with operatives and sirenium resources at zero

R
RikoChiko 19.04.20

Ordinary memory leak. Wait for patches.

b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20

Recochica
I have many so?

G
Gothic500 19.04.20

I'm doing great.

S
Snake Zidane 19.04.20

Yes there is such a problem, an hour and a half flight with the inscription about the memory , the game itself is going great until departure

G
GG4 19.04.20

I have a onboard 64 gig of RAM, problems with a lack of memory.

b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20

GG4
Waiting for the EA support on their forum so I will answer))

S
ScorpionsN7 19.04.20

bomjjjteam
So I have the same crap, 16GB of Opera and 1GB of swap is not enough - throws after 5-6 matches with out of memory error on the system. And it's still garbage, all this plus, sometimes there is a bug in DirectX and walkthrough of the story on the fifth Chapter, the game refuses to work. What can I say, this is EA, they always have all through the f..u !), we are waiting for patches.

C
ChTOTiB 19.04.20

bomjjjteam
Here is a version of the fix
FIFA 18: Lags|Bugs|does not start|Black Screen|will Not start|FIFA 18: does not start|Black Screen

b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20

Chotib
to understand more, what exactly answer these fixes in the registry

b
bomjjjteam 19.04.20

by the way fixed the problem the patch is not eating now more than 8 gigs of RAM. but I or think, or shadow of steel with a lower resolution. or just worse.