3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stranjer8 19.04.20 08:41 pm

Should you use Kaspersky Free?

Has anyone used this free version Kasperskogo? As it is, for example, compared to Avast?
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
asbarton 19.04.20

Normal antivirus, it all depends on the users and timely updates of databases, to say that bad can't well, best not call. to someone like that. Yes resources eat likes, but if the modern computer will have no problems, but no ads, unlike avast home

i
ili0ili 19.04.20

Antivirus now almost useless, on torrents, the incentive and the VC no viruses, and if-then swing with the left resources through VirusTotal it is easier to check. As for prevention once a month kacheche the latest version of Dr. web cureit and check.

S
ShurikDNDZ 19.04.20

360 total security advise! free full AntiVir! swears a little to soft, but just to teach it (all alloy). 70 cars admin. it all became ice. and Flexi checks. before yuzal: avg, avast, kasper, etc. at home put also 360. the main thing - works fine on older wood.

E
Eroppo 19.04.20

ili0ili wrote:
on torrent, the incentive and the VC no viruses
It is necessary to be able - official steam mixed with pirate trash and soccerboy, i.e., the same trash, just more crappy and infected.
And apparently, because of the complete lack virusni the most hardened piratii 50 times a day cut down your antivirus while installing/running another stolen crap and then the day crying on the forums about the uselessness of anti-virus and the curvature of the any other prog/toys, with the exception of Divine Cracks?

s
stranjer8 19.04.20

Why the hell this flood starts? Kindergarten, damn it.

T
Tiger Goose 19.04.20

ShurikDNDZ

360 total security advise!

He did much greedy? Is it possible to install it on a server system? And is it possible to update your antivirus database offline?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

the avast may use but Kaspersky virus scan is quite good in comparison with the free version of Dr. web. but according to my understanding it works pretty slowly and it is advisable to download another free utility first and run it and then free kasperskogo. but even so it is advisable to have 2 antivirus free.
they can be bad if the current suspect some khakerskikh attacks and the fact that they can send data about things computere.

D
D78L Secret 19.04.20

Not bad LUX. For the home user the most. After Comodo CIS where he trachial HIPS firewall gave the right to play at every start not to mention Viroscope. Plus the sandbox as it is seldom it Polous.

c
culy3t 19.04.20

And I don't use antivirus due to excess of self-confidence)

L
LightHOwUSE 19.04.20

Check every three months Kasper and the web, nothing. 99% chance of catching anything is removed by setting and won using proven hands on trackers. And 1% is that there will be an attack on a computer. But experience with recent infection shows that the attack did not occur in ordinary users, and most importantly - new versions of viruses, which of antiviri only write protection)

D
D78L Secret 19.04.20

LightHOwUSE
Well, if you make purchases in the Internet the AntiVir needed. Well, there is the threat Scripts can be loaded or phishing. Rather just nonsense.

L
LightHOwUSE 19.04.20

D78L Secret
I have steam, origin, complex passwords. They to boot can, if you open a suspicious email? This I have not done =) Right in the junk or spam folder. Or enterprising, which trims write them too just to ignore. At what stage scripts are loaded? =)

D
D78L Secret 19.04.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:
At what stage scripts are loaded?
Hazardous sites. Sometimes I do that Eset snorted that Kaspersky Free work sites. Sometimes you just go to mail ru and starts Blokirovka domains, blocking scripts, and .t.d. Trash that can be loaded on your PC Antivirusnik picks up. Web protection is Casper's at altitude so I'm not afraid to use all the contentions of the Internet.

D
D78L Secret 19.04.20

d
djumba34 19.04.20

Well, actually, interesting, who used frišnyh Casper?
I now choose free AntiVir itself, so basically Aviram suggest...
Casper, too, all the reviews are on the same 4пда, https://geekhacker.ru/, and many others, but he children in the middle of the ratings is...
So of course I would like to know it anyone yuzal?