3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SerB154 19.04.20 08:41 pm

Lost Alpha DC Documents in the Mine (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People, does anyone have a complete list of documents of the mine at kV for Petrenko?
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoXtrot777 19.04.20

SerB154
On YouTube there is a walkthrough: watch?v=wNuqx36ka1M

S
SerB154 19.04.20

All,thank you

Y
YNM 19.04.20

Ladies here is the description for those too lazy to watch 35 minutes of video.

Spoilerage documents five.
1. Statement. Lies on the second floor of the building, the roof of which nestled two bandit sniper. It is easy to distinguish on the walls inside, most of which are painted white with blue paint. Climbed to the second floor, look for a room with a glowing lamp and reddish floors, separated from the other metal grids. The document is on the far right, the largest device of unknown purpose.
2. Letter. After passing through the building where you took the first document to look for another two-storey building, with a balcony. It is smaller than the previous size and wall in white and green. Once inside, climb to the second floor and in the first room look for the destroyed wooden table. The document in it.
3. Report. Hidden in the same building and on same floor as the previous document. Go through the next room, then through the passage to the left. There you will find a box with a burning candle. Document hidden between him and the wall, surrounded by bottles of vodka.
4. Contract. In a partially demolished single storey building with sloping roof find a vertical ladder to the second floor (near the tanker). Climbing up on it, you will immediately see a table, which is the document.
5. Estimates. Enter the mine and walk along the railway tracks up to the fork, then choose the right way. It will lead you to a room with wooden bunks and a table. The document on the table.

K
KyKyM 19.04.20

YNM
I Express my gratitude for all your efforts from all of us

s
stalker2-fenomen 17.11.21

Video: all documents x-18