3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MADARAAAA1337 19.04.20 08:42 pm

I have a GTX 1070 Why the game turns off the monitor?

MSI GTX 1070 Why the game turns off the monitor?
for example I play cs go my FPS is 300 in 10-15 minutes somewhere and Pat the FPS drops to 25 and Pat the monitor says no signal
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 19.04.20

MADARAAAA1337
This particular screen was doing during the test-load?It's important you have a very strange load on the chip.

s
szhech konsolotu 19.04.20

nickSIA
Here you have all clearly and on its screen last some sort of game with frequency-or it does when it falls.

n
nickSIA 19.04.20

MADARAAAA1337
Ride please benchmark Unigine (246.7 MB) 5 min. ride Extreme Mode:
https://www.techpowerup.com/download/unigine-heaven-dx11-benchmark/
To record the screen like last time. Percent + video card (CoreTemp) + (GPUZ)

A
Alex Coachman 19.04.20

I have a GTX 970. The monitor is not turned off. Will you switch with me?

M
MADARAAAA1337 19.04.20

Alex Coachman
And what are you doing here then ? Oh, my God! Nobody cares

M
MADARAAAA1337 19.04.20

nickSIA
Spoiler

I
IDarkaxeI 19.04.20

MADARAAAA1337
Could be a thousand variants from the marriage card. if there is suspicion that the card is overheating just by the type founders edition, then you have to install msi afterburner, there is a function measuring the lazy fan, the parameters of which are in founders sloppy stitching. the 1080's, no afterburner start or burn, and to flash the BIOS of the video card while files under 1000-Ki did

V
Vor Piratych 19.04.20

Open the case and look to spin if the cooler vidyuhi.

R
Rottan 19.04.20

Vova126 wrote:
Limit the frame rate
Support.

A
AnPei 19.04.20

I also had problems after changing the msi gtx 970, msi gtx 1070 (black screen) during the games sound and no picture, windows refused to boot during start-up . Like established but sometimes black appeared. Took the CPU has changed, so complex. has yet to go into a constant reboot. That only did not do a clean install of windows, wood on the schedule re-installed, the BIOS firmware to the Mat. motherboard Z97 reinstalled -all to no avail, only worse. Took to the service center iron on the warranty. Understood - told the BIOS firmware was updated and everything. Drove without a video card, just a different seller . When the card was installed it worked. Means that even if something did not finish, the problem is not exactly with the video card.

M
MADARAAAA1337 19.04.20

An__ei
I also had problems after changing the msi gtx 970, msi gtx 1070 (black screen) during the games sound and no picture, windows refused to boot during start-up . Like established but sometimes black appeared.
I previously had a GTX 760 2 gb

V
Vova126 19.04.20

If the number of frames to limit the right to bask longer. If heated.

L
Lord Vivec 19.04.20

MADARAAAA1337
I had this problem: 1. What kind of motherboard - most likely you have the index B. 2.Graphics card - is there a factory overclocking. Judging by the fact that you didn't mention manual overclocking, so he's still there, and he factory. This is a problem in that the map resets frequency overvoltage. I was in Andromeda, Mass Effect, Borderlands 2,Deux Ex Mankind Sivided - in the days when it was particularly hot. Solution: use the same MSI Afterburner and lower frequency -20 - -50. I had a manual overclocking, so I just cleaned and the problem was solved.

M
MADARAAAA1337 19.04.20

Lord Vivec
yeah no bro it is not necessary thank you