3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mododel 19.04.20 08:43 pm

Buy a video of how to create mods falaut 4. (Fallout 4)

I need moddel snami their job, or translator from English to the benefit of YouTube is full of videos about it(note I don't need a translation superimposed on the video I need you all showed themselves full review) buy the video on creating mods for falaut 4 ,write how much money for the work of translation to the Yandex purse .
I add to the game construction of construction of 3D max, respectively, given below are my queries need to interact with my buildings.For your video you will receive my test build which will always be used.

Literate writing and complaining about literacy written and the lack of signs pripenaniya don'T READ any FURTHER and LEAVE THIS TOPIC.

1 - create a location ,change the name of the location ,adding a marker on the map,adding a fast moving adding machine for construction, extension of the construction zone. You can also add to this list something that I don't know after consultation with me .
2 - adding a location the characters,browse to add all the enemy characters, various factions,adding friendly characters,the interaction of these characters with different objects, machines, furniture or any other interactions known to you ,but not mentioned,the movement of the characters creating a path for them. You can also add to this list something that I don't know after consultation with me .
3 - a complete overview of creation kit ,creating navmeshes(if I correctly call it) is the area on which the characters move,correct if wrong,change the existing landscape creating depressions, hills ,water surfaces,adding stones, trees and so on how to remove the water, still interested in how to remove the water under the earth to create underground locations,rotate objects on all axes.You can also add to this list something that I don't know after consultation with me .
4 - making quests , like go todata bring Toto go kill todate peaceful character and aggressive(for example raider),the creation of the merchant, creating dialogues, I also heard that you can create dialogs on the basis of available and the character will lip-sync,creating a decorative character which will go on location to do something to engage in farming repair to sit to lie down to sleep to Wake up and create the script for the character, receiving rewards for completing tasks , the creation of a tree of dialogue ( such as the dialogue in the beginning of the game when we come to cogsworth and he talks about our absence,choosing different questions we get different answers.You can also add to this list something that I don't know after consultation with me .
5 - with regards to 3D max to create animations of the door and adding it into the game ( door animation) on the nexus there are instructions but I didn't figure out how it works,creation of glass ,colored glass.
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 19.04.20

poorly another topic to stir up? :)))

M
Mododel 19.04.20

Basil44
No not weak I can do that.

d
darkpromo 19.04.20

if you can't tutorials to learn how to do anything, the modders themselves you road no.

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

There are already suggestions ? We have many craftsmen ...

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.04.20

Why buy?

S
Scarobay-spy 19.04.20

There are many videos on modding for sky one and the same . Go for it !!! (and all for free and sensibly).And KIT to help YOU )

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

Scarobay-spy
Absolutely true ...
Yourself Kit, for different games, but the tutorials for Skyrim, our have been doing. Entire sites devoted to this.
That's what I studied.
And for Four, still Kit is not normal ... one thing is not working, something else ... But I'm not afraid of difficulties make us stronger. :-)

S
Scarobay-spy 19.04.20

saturn7774
Totally agree with You .

S
Scarobay-spy 19.04.20

To create even the most prostega Modica __!!! __need to be able(really) to use a bunch of (extra prog) and this is no joke ...

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

Scarobay-spy
Not so devil as his baby ... But really have to learn the program for work with textures and meshes ...

I've been wondering ... what happened to the owner of the forum ?..
Mododel who asks how to do fashion.

M
Mododel 19.04.20

saturn7774
I'm here .

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

Mododel
I still wonder how you got there ? Any suggestions, or you find search through thousands of videos ?..

I personally started with the GECK for New Vegas ... entertaining Read tutorials from Gala Galanina and learned what I needed to hear.
I assure you that the Skyrim Creation Kit and Kit for Fallout 4, about the same as GECK. And by this, realizing that and how it works in one of these programs, you can easily do the same in another program.
Suggest to look, and not rely on someone ... All you need is ALREADY THERE ...

M
Mododel 19.04.20

saturn7774
Yes, I found one guy from YouTube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNaHr_zsRvzL8_Xb4VbAMxcz7KuXR0BAw he has a bunch of videos just what I need left to find a cheap translator and the work is done. This Playground good is zero , then only the students and trolls .

s
saturn7774 19.04.20

Mododel
Yes everywhere is full of trolls-pupils and pupils-trolls ... :-)

Well, well ... Wish you success !