3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 19.04.20 08:43 pm

Anais, Henselt, Natalis and others... [SPOILERS] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I the plot is almost not worth only additional quests and simply exploring the world, but I have a lot of questions. In this topic I will try to tell you a bit about what you know, and ask what you do not know, all the named characters survived in my import save:
Spoilerons La Valette - Jan Natalis took her under his wing(tobish anais Queen), but I did not understand that it happened in the 3rd, someone will prompt?

Arian La Valette - character is not of first importance, it is unlikely it can be found in the 3rd part, but where it is explained what happened to him?

Jan Natalis - I found notes where they mention his name, I realized he became the leader of the rebels in Temeria, but it is possible about it more?

Adda - itself became the wife of Radovid, mention of it didn't see how she's doing?

Henselt - well about it I know Redania attacked Kaedven and Radovid killed him, thus took his troops himself. I shouldn't have spared this *******, it was necessary to kill IMHO

Summer - you can find the side quests and invite in kaer Morhen

Saskia - passed the campaign mode for Roche, Geralt has no idea that Saskia is a dragon(whom I left alive), there is mention of it?

The Sheal - it can be found somewhere, and did not know where, but she was destined to this fate that the murder was a mercy(that he does not know, in the forums I read)

Thaler - will meet on the ridiculous(sort of)

The kalkshteyna, there will be mention of it, it was caught by hunters mages and burned(read on forums)

Shani - there will be some news about this lady?

Berengar - ???
Well, it is, in fact, if someone can add to the list of those who will meet(or not meet, but he will explain) in the 3rd part of the previous parts - write, I'll be glad)
22 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexachok 19.04.20

if you're interested.
for the Witcher 3 - http://shazoo.ru/2015/05/28/30447/gajd-the-witcher-3-na-chto-povliyayut-resheniya-pri-simulyacii-sohranenij
and for the Witcher 2 - http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/na_chto_vliyaet_perenos_sohraneniy_iz_pervogo_vedmaka-867920/

d
dimakozhanov 19.04.20

Berengar - ???
In the kaer Morhen in one of the chests there is a note associated with Berengar, but most of his game there.

0oO 19.04.20

About Shani.In one quest saying that she's probably somewhere helping the wounded and that's it

l
lexachok 19.04.20

dimakozhanov
I'm way in the first pass, didn't read, but as pass 1, 2 , 3 with a fresh memory I will read all 3)))

V
Vladislav Igorevich 19.04.20

dimakozhanov
And the more you can what's wrong with him?

V

lexachok
the shiz I signed up for the Witcher, so I know all that, but it does not say what became. Useless info.
And the second link is the import of the 1st in the 2nd part, about the third there is no word. Useless info.
Spoilera remove and correct the dialogues 300 times, I can't follow you, just stop the useless spam. And stop doing samolaco on their comments, minus you for all the comments.
Wow, now generally only 2 comments left, norm

d
dimakozhanov 19.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
And the more you can what's wrong with him?
It is not known, the note as far as I remember described one of the highlights of his stay in the kaer Morhen, but most of it either in The Witcher 2 or The Witcher 3, not even if he survived in The Witcher 1.

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

La Valette which Geralt either pierced or no siege is mentioned, but something I have not seen a special relationship with his mother.

M
Malkart 19.04.20

I wonder what has become of Prince Stennis? When I pass the second part when I chose the path Iorveta, Stennis was crowned as the heir to the throne Aeterna. But the third part did not see any mention of his fate.

S
SEKTOR_T91T 19.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
Arian La Valette, from his fate depends on whether his mother in Novigrad.
Taler - not on the campaign mode, and additional thread with the attempt on Radovid from Dijkstra.
Shani - Verlorena wrote is true, it is from a dialogue with the doctor on EXT. thread with a maniac in Novigrad.
Saskia - is mentioned in the dialogue with Philippa, see below.
About the rest, about whom you read is true and those about whom questions have forgotten developed.
It is worth mentioning here the Canon is played by a branch of Roche, and some actions look strange, and even forgotten, if transferred Iorveta like I did. For example - I went to Philip saved in 2 spell Saskia and Philippa in 3 parts attacked me like I was another witch hunter, and the dialogue said that Sasuke had let go of herself.

P
Purgesha 19.04.20

here I'm more interested in that with anais, I have it in the second part of Radovid gave. Honestly in 3rd from Radovid I ohrenel. It is not the same already)

M
Malkart 19.04.20

Purgesha
And he second was no angel. This is especially true if you take the path Iorveta. His eyes gouged out Philip because of the childish insults and banal envy to her influence at court (no one in the yard and a finger could not move until I say great Philip Algart (C) Radovid). Honestly, he reminds me of Joffrey from"Game of Thrones at the moment

V

All still open questions about the Adda, anais and Jana Natalia
Someone knows something?

V

Melkart
I guess it suffered the fate of Henselt, Radovid attacked the Stennis is Henselite, killed him and got his army
Purely a guess

0oO 19.04.20

About Adda I am also interested to know why Radovid about it to ask not,is unclear.I about it found nothing,alas.Sitting most likely in Redania,while her husband goes crazy.

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

Or maybe he already and of course she's not a witch, but still.

0oO 19.04.20

Yeah,burned in the name of R'glora,then the whole North is captured(Hello Game of Thrones))
Still a pity that it is not.I would like to look at her.
And,more about Siegfried and the order can not hear anything?

O
OLYMPUS MANS 19.04.20

In one of the dialogues says that Henselta killed cursed the dragon Slayer(or so I think:)) and that if he was alive,Radovid would not take Kaedwen so easily

O
OLYMPUS MANS 19.04.20

About Anais word,and according to Roche, Jan natalis led the troops into battle,which they lost(we just crushed) and Roche combined all who remained.Conclusion.Jan Natalis died in this battle or somewhere hidden,but if you help Roche with Destroy and rejoice Timely about Natalia still not mentioned.So most likely he palib

O
OLYMPUS MANS 19.04.20

The Witcher 2 is clearly canonical path Rocher.Stanis is dead.Henselt dead(killed Roche).Phillip we didn't help,so the good relations we have.Fate Truly and Saskia not known to us,like a dragon:).By the way about Truly you can hear a dispute that it has finally caught up and banged:).Sheal it is necessary to save Summer, not to kill.Addu should be killed in the first part it seems.The order of the Flaming Rose disbanded,we can assume that if we gave Anais timercam Radovid on Siegfried's tooth.(he is quick to judge).Arian needs to survive like a lot of gameplay and gives a dialogue with his mother hints that it looks like they are on the side Nilfgaard(and possibly their possessions returned).By the way maybe Anais alive and well.Just under Nilfgaard does not need kings and Queens,and communication Voorhis and their mother says that nelfy didn't kill them.Wouldn't she hang with the killers of their children