3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kakp 19.04.20 08:44 pm

Error "DirectX function..." (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Philosophical error" to which the Internet nobody will give you the exact answer but perhaps with some manipulation, the appearance of this problem will be reduced.

17 Comments
Sort by:
k
kakp 19.04.20

Helped increase RAM. As buy to run not hunting,then increased the paging file . In the end, 6GB and 3GB of FP. Sometimes the frieze,but as a solution without replacing the iron,that is normal)

m
mr. Brown90 19.04.20

Had the same bug pop up a few times, although I have 16 GB of Opera. Updated wood on the graphics card to the latest version. The problem is gone for now. What is this error I do not understand.

G
Gera95 19.04.20

mr. Brown90
Директ9С worth?

m
mr. Brown90 19.04.20

Gera95
Don't know what it is, but is the last version, when you try to update writes that the system is up-to-date.

D
DjMaster19 19.04.20

what could be the problem?
I set all of the options ACCORDING

A
AndSmart 19.04.20

The exact same problem, 3 times kicked for 12 hours of play, although operatives 16 GB really enough ?

k
kakp 19.04.20

AndSmart
Like,this is a bug associated with the engine dice. Sometimes there is a data breach climbs this error. Need to wait for fixed

F
Fraurin 19.04.20

kakp
And how exactly have you increased the paging file?

k
kakp 19.04.20

Fraurin
control panel ->system and security -> system->additional parameters of system->tab performance->settings

T
TwichTima 19.04.20

Nothing helps , the error in Mass effect : Andromeda and even in Battlefield 1 ( all that unites them - frostbite ) , all suspected him (

T
TwichTima 19.04.20

Only in battlefield 1 error ends in 2 GB , and then on to 500-MB ))) Two videokarty , at each of two GB )))

l
lsv640 19.04.20

Have the same problem with 8 g of memory crashes I have in the cutscenes and the transitions to them, I read in another thread quote:
As I understand it, the point is that the transition from gameplay to cutscenes or even the menu for a split second, fps rises to nightmarish values (about several thousand), the video memory is not enough, and the graphics card is worse. I have roughly the same problem was before I enabled force Vert. synchronization in the settings of the graphics card.
Try together this option Vert. synchronization in fire wood put force and not by choice program, good luck

l
lsv640 19.04.20

Hurry good news departure after a minute in the game, in the cutscene. How can the game eat so much memory (I do not know the operational or on the map) in the cutscene after a minute of the game? Before the first mission was held with two departures in the scenes

B
B.V.N 19.04.20

Win 10 pro.Core i5-3570 .16 Gb RAM,radeon R9 200 2Gb. The game starts with no output . but just hanging in the Manager and silence. At sidekick 7ke goes.

w
wolfdryn 19.04.20

the video driver is disconnected,direct x error wrote ,after increasing the paging file to 16,the RAM 8,the problems disappeared,for two hours no crashes.

k
kim0007 19.04.20

Perhaps more important,
Helped me.

R
Reladz 02.12.20

None of the methods described above helped, and that's strange - sometimes gave out an error, sometimes just endless download.
Therefore, this comment will be duplicated in two topics that I understood are related:
Wrong: https://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/tech/oshibka_171_directx_function_187-933137/
With endless download: https://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/tech/chernyj_ekran_i_beskonechnaya_zagruzka-931589/

How I solved the problem:
Game settings - graphics - lighting quality - low
A very unpleasant bug, which had to look for the method of poking (what the chuika suggested in what place to look), because the game flies perfectly if all the other parameters put on the maximum - ultra.
If my decision didn't help you (and all of the above too), I recommend poking around and playing with other settings.
My iron (laptop):
Processor: i7 - 7700H
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1060 With Max-Design (6 GB)
RAM: Samsung 2x8GB DDR4 q2600MHz, two-channel mode
JD: SSD Samsung NVMe PM961