3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin Radyukevich 19.04.20 08:46 pm

Screaming (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Help to understand how to fill them screaming.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 19.04.20

Valentin Radyukevich
either with a helmet or a tyrant with a special rod.And if on 1 island that can fulfill the quest of the dragon, but the helmet still take it because then they will also.

A
Ali Aushev 19.04.20

Valentin Radyukevich
From myself I will add that the helmet be in a gun pointing dog, and two rods one at the witch who the dragon had been captured and another in the cave of the trickster
PS can dragon to free the rod, the witches, and then when approaching the screaming he'll burn them.

V
Valentin Radyukevich 19.04.20

Thank you

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.04.20

Ali Aushev
freeze well :)

_
_SubZero_ 19.04.20

where to find the rod after the Fort joy? or how to create?helmet identity is thrown somewhere( or even how it can kill?

b
bazyl2011 19.04.20

The identity of stupidity sold everything after the Joy, no one has found more ways to deal with them?

T
Torkes 19.04.20

Later on you perk devastation give, works like a wand, but no chargers, so that I can yet to score for the screaming to go on campaign mode, get a perk back to screaming

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Torkes
what is the benefit of release?

H
HitChc0ck 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
The perk is called"stretching the source for those who sold everything good as me, but then I realized that not all of the stuff that is below 1.5 K, I do so with Yelling, a Persian who racked the most number of points in Stealth, go through the steps in the stealth mode, it was separated from the group and is a barrel suitable distance skill Pulling source to Yelling and apply the skill on it, leaving lumps of hatred from suffering, when I tried to take different skill to run or make teleport past it, etc.