3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homo Homo Homoraptor 19.04.20 08:46 pm

Your favorite gang in GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I have Grove Street, of course. Also Ballas (though enemies, but very powerful and the clothes are cool), Triads and Los Aztecas.
127 Comments
Sort by:
.final 19.04.20

vagos

A
Andryuha 19.04.20

It seems like this topic has already been

H
Homo Homo Homoraptor 19.04.20

Was the theme of If you had the opportunity, which the gang..., then there are some from one. To name a few. Another was about GTA 3, but now Sanych.

C
Carbon13 19.04.20

Grove Street,of course. After all, they are best friends CJ

v
vavavava 19.04.20

DA NANG BOYS RULEZ!!!!

O
Oneginl 19.04.20

Grove Street RULLLEEEZZZ!!!!!!!!

E
Elestreige 19.04.20

Grove Street Families RUULLLLEEEEZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Aston Martin 19.04.20

And I really pins the woozie gang in the second city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAKUZA RUULLLLEEEEZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
Jura 19.04.20

My favorite gang is the Triads.

D
Double A 19.04.20

Such a case: one person from the gang Varios Los Aztecas runs up to me and fuck: Oh, I heard about you: are you from Grove Fam., fooling around with sh**s, dress like a homeless person, sleeping in the barn(just did not catch), a dull name, etc. ...pause...continues:What's wrong? I do not know English?...pause again...tried to reply,but it did not...continued:Ml*t, you're probably not local and walked away.)) I certainly did not leave it so - was caught and killed...a long time to beat feet on the corpse...)

M
Midfield 19.04.20

1. Grove Street Families
2.Varrios Los Aztecas
3.Triads

m
maximum7 19.04.20

Mafiosi

V
Vaselinski 19.04.20

and the moon animals the RUSSIAN MAFIA only weak dazzled.

J
Just1ce 19.04.20

And my favorite gang-Ballas!!! In SA-MP I play for them,and we all tear! Prove their coolness in the game: CJ arrives in BOS,and there is a Ballas vengeance bomb ass grove won six Grammy awards. CJ makes a grove. Then he comes to the village,after many adventures returns to LS and what does he see? The mission is back on top!
Conclusion:without CJ grove Street - NOTHING.

M
Mazahammer 19.04.20

MAFIA forevo...

A
Andryuha 19.04.20

Yeah well these idiots of San Andreas! Gangs of Vice city and liberty city rocks!

H
Homo Homo Homoraptor 19.04.20

On the contrary, in San Andreas the gang most well thought out. Not just a bunch of chaotic running around Boobs like in Vice city.

N
Nestor Mahno 19.04.20

Mafia Forever.

B
BIG dad 19.04.20

San Fierro Riffa

T
Toma 19.04.20

And I Ballas nicer) They can peck without ogrezeni conscience))