3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hisant 19.04.20 08:48 pm

Bug power armor. (Fallout 4)

Recently noticed a bad thing. Found, in General, in the vast wasteland three parts, the X-01. Came to the Parking lot my power armor, set these details to it, improved and gone on about his business. After some time we found another 5 items from the same reservation as the X-01. Back to her and see what is installed and improved parts are stock T-45. Question: what the fuck?! Could it be that this is due to one of three mods that do not touch the power armor?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
SollWars 19.04.20

Hisant
It may well be.

_
_nick69_ 19.04.20

Any raiders could steal the armor if there was a power block. But the individual parts were removed, and then replaced in the stock - there is no such. Maybe he uploaded the wrong save?

m
maximal4 19.04.20

Hisant
Check the name details. The view could be from the t-45, but if through the inventory to see that everything is as it was , X01 ! And let me know

H
Hisant 19.04.20

BlackNigerSofa
If so, they are more metal left than taken away. It's one thing when the armor is completely gone, other, when, instead of the incomplete set had a full set of the most simple.
SollWars
Now, to understand how these mods affect armor... heavy-duty generators should not, as well as the mod to increase blast away fat. Really increased the number of legendary enemies may affect it?

B
BigHand77 19.04.20

do not put mod to clean up the vegetation? more precisely, the garbage collection in Sanctuary hills?

H
Hisant 19.04.20

_nick69_
Where is( Sanctuary) even did not attack even once, the armor without the nuclear reactor, But any part of the armor disappears and instead appears stock the full kit T-45.
maximal4
Through the inventory T-45. Even if it was just displayed wrong, then from where are taken the rest of the parts?
BigHand77
No

B
BigHand77 19.04.20

just look at the subject (chela is also your booking was changed to default) as that may help. At least some thought come across)). http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/ograblenie_veka_ili_kak_u_menya_sperli_zanachku_v_sankchuare_hillz-886385/ A what mods do stand?

H
Hisant 19.04.20

BigHand77
Thank you and see. I wrote already: the growing number of legendary enemies, increasing the size of the explosion from the fat and heavy-duty generators.

B
Barsagar 19.04.20

Hisant
My topic surfaced)
Now, besides fashion, there is still the old that mod which removes the restriction on the area of the building, also creates such problems. From this we can assume that it can affect the fashion for the construction of settlements. But in General, common sense dictates that any fashion)
To test unplug 1 of the mods, go to the game, portunities to her armor, hung her on some basic detail, portantes in another place, and then again portunities back to the armor. (you need to have the game AutoSave was). And their check boxes) If the armor disappears again - so it's in a different fashion)

a
ant240801 19.04.20

I have constantly appears harmless bug ( no mods). The bare frame of the armor turns into a model of kzt51. but only visually. And disappears if you enter the frame

E
Egik999 19.04.20

part of mods to make the construction of such filth..... I have 9 different types of power bronek turned into a t-45 2-5 parts))

r
rosomaha7 19.04.20

Egik999
In time saw! I will NOT put such fashion. Thanks for the warning!!!

E
Egik999 19.04.20

rosomaha7
Yes, in principle, if resources hack, we do not care(craftily put and truncated), and so to deliver all that you want and a new one can start)))(I did, for a few side quests failed)

G
Garris1992 19.04.20

Hisant
If you have any of the mods on garbage collection called Scrap it out for them.

K
Kirlusha 19.04.20

Hisant
I've made myself a mod on the purification of sanctuary from debris and bushes, and there also there was this bug with the armor (all turns in the T-45). Removed the mod, the bug is gone.
And I can't find connection armor with the bushes:)
Fucking besedka....

M
MIXA798 19.04.20

BigHand77 wrote:
just look at the subject (chela is also your booking was changed to default) as that may help. At least some thought come across)). forums.playground.ru /fallout_4/walkthrough/ograb.. And what mods actually are?
Upd 4
A few days later, according to General information from various players came out that this bug can launch fashion related not only to settlements but also to other elements of the game. For example, the mod on the increased number of enemies.

w
wholock 19.04.20

For that matter...
Please help