3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gibsoncheg 19.04.20 08:49 pm

The achievement \"Overkill\" or \"the riddle of the coroner\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sobsno a subject:
Drove to make this achivu. Picked up the combo bleeding with a crossbow (good found the bolts to 120 seconds), ignition 2 level Igny (held second and the enemy ablaze), and poison bombs (the devil's mushroom). Went to test successfully performed the procedure blood loss-fire-poison fifteen times exactly good with thick turvalisem or devil it's easy to roll, and the damage all this is not that big. But the achievement is not counted, there are 2 options:
1) When you throw a bomb - fire from Igny subsides and perhaps sooner than starting to tick poison, if so - problem solved by changing places terms.
2) Bomb is not considered a poison, it must be either a bolt, or a poison sword with chance to poison ( or oil, if pumped perk), then more complicated, because high llah almost all wansted even quick strokes.
Sobsno a question for those who this achivami did: like what?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 19.04.20

sleeping dragon + fucking mushroom + bolts with a wide tip to help you

G
Gibsoncheg 19.04.20

Alllex236
in that order?

upd. checked - nifiga does not work. in the amount of blood+fire+poison saw somewhere 15 times

A
Alllex236 19.04.20

the console was cut? steam online was? not do you participate in the beta of steam?

G
Gibsoncheg 19.04.20

Alllex236
do not cut, Merya Gog version

G
Gibsoncheg 19.04.20

Update for those who are trying to do this achievement:
I did it! Yes Yes! In General, forget about bombs, crossbows and other crap. I did it the following way:
Skills trained:
A chilling shock - the last shooting talent on a fast attack in a branch of a swordsman, gives you 100% chance of bleeding for 5 seconds with a fast attack (on Golems and elementals for obvious reasons does not work).
Poisoned blades - skill 1 tyre in a branch of the potions (2 column). Gives 15% chance (when pumping at 5) to poison the opponent if the blade is coated with oil of the appropriate type of enemy (the hanged man poison people for example), the chance increases with the level of oil. If you take roughly, if you smear a great oil - about 40 - 50% chance to hang the poison (calculated on the eyes of the inscriptions, almost every 2 stroke). For peon and Golems with elementals as well for obvious reasons, the poison doesn't hang up =)

Is as follows:
Oil sword oil, preferably great, i.e. level 3 and go beat the appropriate enemy. Make an impact quick attack, and then set fire to the target mark Igny. If you're lucky the target will get bleeding+poison, then fire damage. Repeat until victory. I hope someone can come in handy

K
KanoVoxLian 19.04.20

Buckshot+Igny+permanent rifts and strikes in the back.

k
kokoz80 19.04.20

it so happened; beat bears in kaer Morgane the bolt with a wide tip,then has 15 seconds to throw the damn mushroom,and a dancing star,too, up to 100% of the achievements it lacked

R
R1annon 19.04.20

Gibsoncheg
Thank you

M
MysterD 19.04.20

Gibsoncheg
Thank you very much! Your method really works.

S
Selezzneff 19.04.20

I have roughly the same method turned out as Gibsoncheg, only to Stifle attacks and Poisoned blades I added a Pyromaniac, the last perk of the branches of Igny with a probability of 100% gives the fire. And another took the sword from him CAGR +10 bleeding put big rocks Dewan and 2pcs. Madder for hedging to increase the chance of poisoning. The result is longer looking for suitable opponents than stuffed achivku. Good work on the knights of the flaming rose.

T
TrusTNik 16.11.22

In short, I also put achievements into the prey for several hours. It turned out only with swords (bolts and bombs didn’t work at all), with the skill Binding Blows (100% bleeding) + Poisoned Blades, with Hanged Man’s Poison (more than 50% poisoning) + Pyromaniac (100% ignition) fully pumped in. At the pirate respawn point on Skelig, in 5 minutes it turned out - 2 times with a quick attack + Igni at the end.
Maybe someone will come in handy (v.1.32).