3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 19.04.20 08:49 pm

Necromancy - how does vampirism (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Tell me if I the entire batch will be taught necromancy, then they will pull the life out of opponents damage? Even if I beat the undead person or a lizard person...?
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 19.04.20

Yes elongation % of the damage BUT ONLY physical HEALTH\mage armor should be removed.

a
an-tos-ka 19.04.20

In short, as already mentioned above, if you attack with magic - the suction will only if there is no MAG. armor, same thing with physical damage.

m
makc11021992 19.04.20

an-tos-ka
che my FEIN from spells not filitsa, if the current stick wets in the middle, and lizard him with a poisonous cloud and the FEIN is worth all sotet

a
an-tos-ka 19.04.20

makc11021992
As I understand it, the skill only works with normal attacks.

p
poyapov 19.04.20

an-tos-ka
oops, another 1 is special and not like everyone at the top of the details already wrote how it works, but then climbed Ikspert with his opinion. No you misunderstood - it works from ANY direct damage you cause (not to be confused with long-lasting effects, like burning). From bumps designed to either.

m
makc11021992 19.04.20

poyapov
well, probably just as useless to me school, first Panu to pump then look it nifiga not filitsa and the corpse need to raise and the disease too small a radius I rolled back in the mirror at 1 for the skill swarm of musketov) and went to appeal.
Although the knight if to pump for 10 then not weak and sickly figure it will make someone and the damage to impose no problem

p
poyapov 19.04.20

makc11021992
I like the contrast, for 4 pumped and MAG filitsa only way, the complexity of tactics +1 from armor - 50% damage to you in life, but if you have the thirst of a vampire to hang it all 100%. By the way, not so long ago, playing what interesting 1 time pass - FEIN or IFAN?

m
makc11021992 19.04.20

poyapov
ahaha, my mage doesn't attack)1 turn: summon and gain 2 move: haste, purity of mind, totem 3 move: charm and only potokom current fireballs in the ass the floor dead enemy. The thread on the forum is the ratio. class or something like this, and that's how for me it is the elf bow or the rogue damage from 1 turn just tasklevel plus extended adrenaline. (and if the elf girl)
And even wrote that the Summoner is a very good class, and I agree, inkart that Mama do not cry plus totems sickly beat

a
an-tos-ka 19.04.20

poyapov
Dude, where I wrote I sho expert? I just expressed the sentence, not raising it in the only true point of view.