3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwomo 19.04.20 08:49 pm

Sticking the key in the game. (Borderlands 2)

I downloaded and installed a pirated version of Borderlands 2 latest patch + all DLC. Went to the main menu and there was a problem: the mouse does not work , the keyboard works , BUT if I use the arrows will Navajos on the Settings tab, and press enter , then the game thinks I pressed the key twice and it opens I Settings tab and sub-tab Settings - Video at once. Went to the game thought everything would be alright , but then the surprise : LMB works , but the mouse does not rotate the character's head , the keyboard works partly : I can throw a grenade , you can press ESC , but can not jump , walk. Management changed - did not help , repak changed - did not help , the keyboard and mouse disconnected - connected - did not help , all sorts of compatibility included - did not help , updated drivers , antivirus disabled didn't help either. If you can advise how to solve the problem.
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rzrr 19.04.20

qwomo wrote:
pirate
He replied to your question

b
bmw 7 e38 19.04.20

qwomo
Well, let me give you through family sharing the game, see what the problem is

q
qwomo 19.04.20

Timur Beresnev
Explain more please.

q
qwomo 19.04.20

rzrr
It has been tested many Repack. Besides , if it was piracy , this would be written in the Internet , but there is no word , but the game is quite old.

b
bmw 7 e38 19.04.20

qwomo
I can give you licensed game on Steam. You download it, install, run and check how it works. If you'll be fine with the game, you can just throw the tablet in the game and play safely. If not, then the problem is in your computer.

q
qwomo 19.04.20

Timur Beresnev
Not worth it , I tried different Repack , different versions - always the same. Then you need to deal with a PC. But thanks for the offer. :)
PS I also checked the info about the other games. No one on the Internet has not been like that with any game , and if there was one thing about it nobody wrote.

n
nestrbob 19.04.20

qwomo
If you have a keyboard and mouse have their own and the ability to program keys , see the profile settings . If there is a standard keyboard and mouse , then plug them in , the problem should disappear .

q
qwomo 19.04.20

nestrbob
No, no : all Chinese , even without the drivers there.

q
qwomo 19.04.20

nestrbob
Besides , the problem is not the clave with a mouse , maybe in all the other games no problem at all , and Bordoy is .

G
GuyverDark 19.04.20

What Windose? Try to run under win 7 and administrator. well, look what keyboard layout is the default in the windose.

q
qwomo 19.04.20

GuyverDark
Windows 7 , the explanation says that it was all done. And even has allocated higher priority to the game , but nothing helped.

A
Akatse 19.04.20

Timur Beresnev
License , same problem