3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
promt1 19.04.20 08:50 pm

How much time to \"get involved\" in the game? (This War of Mine)

Hi all.
Yesterday I installed the game and played 15 minutes. At first glance, the game does not attracted. The gameplay is a little heavy, because a lot of things. The game does not carry. High barrier to entry.

However, I just had this happen and after some time spent in the game, master the gameplay and the game goes like clockwork: enjoy.

In your opinion, how much time to enter to This thief of mine?
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
promt1 19.04.20

wassups
Of course, I will play and eventually figure it out. I wonder how long it took from other players. I want to be prepared in advance, how much time you need patience to master the gameplay.

p
promt1 19.04.20

wassups
I see you like to talk about everything, not only about the key of my question )
Not all games are easy to learn, that is obvious. I'm sure every player was this: start the game - not attracted - left. After a time returned to the game and decided to show patience and perseverance in mastering - drew - were playing - a delight.

If a player wasn't, that I doubt it can be called a gamer, because it means that he followed all his life 2-3 games )

This a thief can be a worthwhile game. And if I abandon her now, because in 15 minutes she drew me not, I can get a potentially good game for yourself )

In addition, I have not played in a game of this genre. If you have nothing to say specifically on the topic of my question, why do all this to each other here chew?)

K
Karikaturra 19.04.20

Everything is simple and clear from the first minute of the game, a high threshold can be a speech?
The game is not for everyone, that's all.

S
Sergiis 19.04.20

Addictive went from 10-15 minutes. After that, the problems with throwing was not. All right ☺

v
varw 19.04.20

Nauticus
play 2 hours the rules will be

p
promt1 19.04.20

Karikaturra
The game is not for everyone, that's all.
Of course, I understand what you mean, but however visible and some snobbery in your statement saying that this game is for the intellectual Bohemians, and all that ;)

wassups
You chew the same thing for the third time. I understood everything the first time ;)
You know, there is such a thing, when a person gets SOMETHING INTERESTING. So, I was wondering how long it took other players to join in the gameplay. I didn't ask for any educational program or morals to be held ;) If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't have created the topic - logical? Yes, I think so )

However, still thank you all unsubscribe people who shared his opinion ;)

Karikaturra
you have such a complicated relationship with games

Here are you serious? You want to say, that neither you nor your fellow gamers - never had one that needed a period to get used to the game, learning the gameplay, etc.? And never did that the first time the game is not liked, but after playing an hour or two you start to like? Here are there was never? I don't know, maybe this happens to really superhardcore avid gamers who spend 8-20 hours a day for games in which every game is like clockwork from the first minute... But for me it is somehow doubtful sounds...

Quite veiled you hinted at my possible dementia :D

Sergiis
varw
Appreciate it especially because your replies are just what I wanted to know by creating this topic :)

The first thing that comes to mind about this game - what you need to watch out for the three players immediately; I thought it is just strained. I don't play RTS, but played a lot of step-by-step. Perhaps in the RTS is developing fast multitasking thinking... Maybe that's the point.

p
promt1 19.04.20

wassups
And you) All your insight ;)

v
varw 19.04.20

promt1
if there is another game genre survival add me to steam it in the profile

K
Kosh13 19.04.20

I 3 times tried to enter on PC and once on the smartphone set. Never was involved. At first, the game attracts makes to experiment. And then realize that it's not a complex game. It is the characters - dystrophic lanky with which we busy pohlesche than in the Sims.
In General, if the game gets annoying, just delete it, don't put more and forget it. Not the time nor the nerves will not cost.

S
Serg Kap 19.04.20

I - TS.

varw
Don't quite understand what you mean?... ** However, I understood that. Find the game in steam and try them, see if I like. But I have no steam account.

Kosh13
Thank you for your detailed answer!

v
varw 19.04.20

Serg Kap
a story you drugoga account wrote

S
Serg Kap 19.04.20

varw
Yeah

R
R.a.d. 19.04.20